Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my names tanner and iam from north dakota. I bought a pocket bike for $40.00 this past summer. The plastics were shot and the tank was cracked. The guy i bought it from said it hadnt ran in a year. Also said it needed carb work. So i bought it cleaned the carb, ordered a new tank and new plastics. replaced both brake levers, and put a new kill switch mounted on the side. This is my second pocket bike i have owned first one i sold back in 09. Me and my buddy ride once in a while and it is addicting. Cant get enough of it, right now its winter so its time to upgrade. Heres the only pic i have of it right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i have thought about it. I want to have some fun with this one first than buy a bigger one. It didnt look nothing like this when i first got it. foot pegs broke, plastics broke and missing, tank was broke and full of nasty gas water leaves, and what ever found its way in their. So i pulled the carb cleaned everything. I put a new plug in it fresh gas and it fired on the 3rd pull even after sitting that long in that condition. My buddy bought my old one back and 09 and its still running also. This one has the dual tip exhaust, my old on only had one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah. Me and my buddy are kind of competing to see who's is faster. Stock I still pass him. But that's pretty much cause of the weight difference between me and him. So my first question is, my motors runs great starts up right away. I wanted to buy a big bore complete motor than have a back up motor and slowly fix that up. Weres a Gud place to get a big bore motor? I see eBay has a few but I thought I Wud ask thanx.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i havent been gone just havent been posting. juss working on my car and working. tonight i got my new motor mounted and everything. but my exhaust hits. Iam just getting it ready for summer its like 15 degrees here right now so i just want to get it ready.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So i got my motor in and my new pipe on. Now it will fire right up, run great. but after i ride it for a bit and shut it off. It will try and start but will juss die I pulled the plug and its a brownish tan so thats good. If i let it sit it will fire right back up. iam running 32:1. i juss dont know maybe my floats sticking or something. can anybody help? thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.