Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I googled help for pocket bikes and found this sight. My cousin gave me his 60cc bike and I finally got it started. It has both front and rear flats. I've seen in the forum that green slime will help me put air in. I have a compressor and tried with out any slime and the air won't hold. My question is how do I find out if I have tubeless or tubes tires? Total newbie to this but not to adrenaline. Thanks in advance

I have the side panels off in the pic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey straydawg I actually did see your thread about that. And by ratchet strap those are those thick tie downs with the big buckles (ratchet part). I assume I have to do this with the tire off?

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Yes tightening them up forces the side walls to the rim and this is how to seat the bead at the rim with a fast blast of air and sometimes you will even hear kinda of a popping sound when the bead seats just make sure you let enough air in to seat it which may be 70 + pounds than let air out to what it says on the side of the tire..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.