Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats going on, finally joined the site. im a noob to all this pocket bike stuff so bare with me lol.
well my auncle just brought home a bike the other day. it says "buyang"
never heard of it, cant even look for it online. 110cc i think, manual 4 speed. but it has a bunch of problems. first of all, when we first got it, it drives pretty bad. first gear is like a second till you have to shift to second (not sure if normal). it only hits, maybe 25 mph i would say. feels really rough when driving. after the first day if driving it, it doesnt even start anymore, i try cranking it, it stays on for a second and then turns off. after that it doesnt turn on again for atleast a few more hours. i noticed there are some loose hoses, i will put some pics up so you can see. also, neither the front or the rear brakes works. i took everything off, put dot3 brake fluid in, nothing. the front, i bled the brakes but still doesnt work. anyways, any help on this would be highly appreciated. here are some pics of this

note: also this hitman "chip" i found on it, anyone know about this?

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
You have a 2006 X18......As far as body parts alot are grafting on the easier to obtain X& fairings on that bike which looks cooler anyway////

Welcome to the site btw.............:D

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I got it to turn on but as soon as the revs start to decrease it turns off and doesn't turn on anymore
remove carb

disassemble carb take care as not to disturb the float height setting or losing the springs on the idle screw and a/f mixture screw

clean every nook and cranny,,,stick a q-tip with carb cleaner on it and twist it into the float needle seat to clean it of any ethanol build-up

reassemble carb making sure carb float is set to 10 degrees and the a/f mix screw is set to 2 1/2 turns out and the needle on the barrelslider c-clip set to the 4th notch

before installing the carb bowl remove the float restrictor tab thats molded into the bottom and sidewall with a dremel

reinstall bowl

replace fuellines/fuelfilter to 1/4"

remove fueltank,,drill fuel output to 1/4",,wash out tank,,reinstall and add fresh fuel....

give it a try,,,it should run pretty good...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.