Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wanted to welcome everyone on this forum and say thanks already as im pretty sure ill be asking a lot of questions lol :) Well i live in Wolverhampton UK and i recently bought a Blata 2.5 fully stock, The bike is running however i don't know anything about Blatas... I repair quite a lot of 4 Stroke pitbikes etc so hopefully it won't be too hard for me learning the whole Blata thing :) Also if anyone who is Local to me has any parts etc for a Blata id appreciate if you Commented and let me know and we might make a deal :)

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
welcome try eBay.com.uk or Petrol Scooters online in England, should be Blata stuff in Europe, there made in the Czech Rep. by Pavel Blata.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies :) I know of Petrol scooters & Ebay from Pitbikes and back when i used to ride cags lol, Thats usually where id get my parts from, however never heard of Midsouth mini moto ill have a look

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also i know this is a dumb question but what position should the tap be? Should it be pointing towards the clutch or towards the carb? The bike starts in both positions...

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Also i know this is a dumb question but what position should the tap be? Should it be pointing towards the clutch or towards the carb? The bike starts in both positions...
Are you talking about the choke?.......If it starts with it on of off means either the carb needs a cleaning or a rejetting 1 size up on the mainjet...

You can also get parts direct from Blata themselves...

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Forget Mid-South, there in California USA, your in England, it cost me $14 USD to ship a clutch from Petrol to my house. Got to ask around, e-mail Petrol and ask them where is the best place to get parts for your bike. Search; Blata.com, or Blata 2.5 air cooled mini moto parts. You can go look on the .com midsouthminimoto, click Blata parts and then 2.5, you can look and see parts for your bike. Its like $400 plus for a piston and cyld.
Are your rims 5"??, the 2.6 has 6.5" wheels and dual front brakes. I have a Polini 910 Carena w/ 5" rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts