Pocketbike Forum banner

New owner of a Mini-Harley 49cc

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  CAM2 
#1 ·
Hello just wanted to say Hi to everyone.. Just bought my first Mini. Its a 2007 Mini-Harley.. It has the 4 stroke 49 cc Kumua motor with a 4 speed semi-auto tranny..Its kick or electric start.. I bought it in a box with wiring cut spliced and parts even missing.. I got it all together and was tring to get wirng strighten out when i found this forum.. thanks to the guy that post the pics of the wire digram it was a very bigg help...I have bought a few parts ( front and rear fenders) for it used till we make sure its going to hold up.. My 10 yo son has had it up to 47 mph .. We still like a real key switch and the correct fenders and would like to put the front brakes on it..All in all still needs a few adjustments but seem to do ok... we got a second rolling frame with the purches and if this one works out going to set it up for my daughters .. Any one know of a lower power motor that works on these as my girls are 6..Gas not electric...

As soon as we can I will add pictures and maybe someone can tell me the model of the bike

The *******-HILLBILLY

#8 ·
i Have the one running really good now for some reason the twist grip wasnt working out right when open up it miss a little .. i took a thumb leaver and put on now she open up nice .. took the old air box off and added a k&n filter .. we changed the gear with one from a 110 motor and now with son on it ( he weighs 68 lbs) he can get 51 mph we did get front brakes on it and he decide he didnt want a key switch afraid he lose key so we put a flick switch... we made a sissy bar for the back. put a front harly fork bag on the back.. did a few modes to the exhust sounds real mean...after all this called to have a deep purple paint with a neon org flames done.. 130.00 to have painted witch is not bad but i have almost 400.00 into it now and they dont sell that well.. after all this my son has decide he dont like it

#10 ·
Make it like this and he'll love it...............All my neices and nephews want to ride this one now but I wont let them;-lol.........When it looked goofy like the red dual rear wheel one I also have they didnt give it a second glance.......lol.....

#9 · (Edited)
That's how I got into PB, bought a razor rocket electric and then a A1 Cag, he jumped off & crashed it. So, rode the Cag and that was it, I have 8 bikes now, the electric one putting Cag wheels and engine in it, might make a water cooled Polini sidecar racer out of it. Take the engine out get a hkmotos $25. 10mm FC crank put it in or talk to Sam about him doing it and send it to Bootsed306 aka Sam and let him put a 3rd Stage Billet 15:1 Head kit on and let him rejet and Swirl Bore your 12mm Carb to a 17mm/14mm, my 2 fastest Cags have that carb, $20 extra. Works better than my 2 Walbro carb engines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.