Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!. I looked at a real gsxr 600 and modeled the decal layout after it, then I took my ideas and size requirements to the local vinyl shop and had them made. It's amazing how something so simple can really make a difference in the bikes appearance :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Vision said:
Thanks guys!. I looked at a real gsxr 600 and modeled the decal layout after it, then I took my ideas and size requirements to the local vinyl shop and had them made. It's amazing how something so simple can really make a difference in the bikes appearance :)
well you and they both did a great job!
wish i had a vinyl cutter, i could do those too then!
interesting too - i called my model the GSX-Racer so that's how my boxes are labeled! :D now i just need the stickers like yours ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Vision, your bike looks badass! Tell you what, I'll trade you my R6 Cag for that sweet WRX of yours! ...Yeah right you say! Lol, Love the bike and the car!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Nice bike and nice WRX, my brothers got one just like it, same color and all, T67 turbo!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx guys.

2WHEELMOTION - yup i've taken it to the dragstrip b4... it's ok, but I prefer autox's and running it on a road course since I actually have to turn the car ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Vision said:
hey sick bike,im rilly into spawn do you think a vinyl shop can do somthing 2 get me a spawn decal?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
daniel said:
whats your suspension set up on the wrx. Its hella clean. and nice pb.
Just springs, caster/camber plates, rear aluminum end links, 245/35/18 t1-s's, and custom alignment dialed in. Handles great :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts