Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new polini 4.2 came today. Didn't think I would get it till monday.

what do you all think... I think its kick ***.. gotta break it in today

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Nice although rims size is a bit off - are those 6.5? I'm wondering if those fairings will fit a 911 - a steering damper and you're set for racing good luck~

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got the bike from midsouth minimoto for $1234 I think

very nice bike... came in 1.5 days...SUPER INSANELY fast shipping from half way across the country.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm the larger the wheel the faster it'll go..... wonder what size these are.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Your bike looks awesome! I love the look of the new plastics as compared to my bike. Good color too ;)

Larger the wheel, the more contact patch you get too. More sticky for the turns! Wheee!

Did you get it broken in all ready? How's the acceleration? I bet that thing launches like a missile. Great choice in bikes. Polini is the best.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I spent from friday noon breaking it in...

accleration is real nice... very smooth... when it starts coming on the pipe it takes off like a rocket. I think I need to adjust the clutch a little bit to get it to launch a little faster..... but its sweeet. Favorite part is not having to take off the fairing to get at the starter :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Exellent bike! :thumbsup: a friend of mine has just bought the exact same model and he loves it. Looks alot better than my old 910 carena with that new style fairing! but they still pretty much the same underneath :D How are you finding the bike to ride ? i started off with a cag which gave me nothing but aggro everytime i used it. But my polini has been really reliable and is much faster than the cag!
Happy riding :cool:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I have a cag also which I bought a month ago or so. I haven't ridden my new polini much but I liked the cag before I rode a polini... now it sits in my garage.. :)

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
Congrats on the Polini. I haven't seen a picture of a brand new one in quite some time. It looks awesome!

Why anyone would buy a B1 replica as opposed to putting a few extra bucks towards one of these is beyond me.

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MidsouthMinimoto said:
Glad you like the new bike. I think your the first customer of ours in the USA to recieve the new 910 Carena S. The fairings are awesome compared to the older style 910 Carena's. You'll have alot of fun on that bike.

If you ever need any parts or upgrades just give us a ring.

Thanks,
Mike Shelley

Mid-South MiniMoto
662-893-2453 (Phone)
662-893-2450 (Fax)
www.midsouthminimoto.com
I will be sure too... I was blown away at the prices of the bi-zeta starter plates. $4.... I was paying $6 for the factory crappy ones!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
where did you buy your 910 from??

nice bike!!!! WHERE DID YOU BUY IT FROM????[

QUOTE=fstbusa]my new polini 4.2 came today. Didn't think I would get it till monday.

what do you all think... I think its kick ***.. gotta break it in today[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts