Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
You could use any one of the motors they sell for your bike,only money will hold you back.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
It should be fine, just mix enough oil with the gas and you will be O.K. !!

All the Chinese stuff can be trouble but for the most part, as long as the dealer isn't a jerk, even if a small part is wrong or broken, it can be taken care of quick.

always pay with a Visa! those dudes will have your back! <--for sure! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Its your standard 49cc Cag engine.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Nick it sounds like Visa has gone to bat for you in the past?

I have around 50 or so of the most awesome emails I have ever seen, and I even wrote them, some companies try to play tricks on us, they employ silly (FAKE) policies that say things like no returns, or other hilarious stuff like that, then they try to get you to deal with the manufacturer and not hold them liable.

Later today, I'll add a thread to show some of my highlights!

Anyone who is having a problem, or has been "ripped off" before will be on the floor dying of laughter.

Let me grab one from the highlight reel, even though I am not allowed to copy paste this secret information, YEAH RIGHT, yet another trick they like to use!

*****************************hahahah**********************
Them:
Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize.

We really do regret that this issue will have to come to returning the item back. Those were simply the terms provided to us by the manufacturer in order for you to be assisted.
-------------------------------
Me:
The UPC was sent off to claim the mail in rebate.

May I please have the email address of whoever is the manager of your department? This is exactly what I had foreseen happening. (very tricky)

Now I'll add a bit of information to help you know exactly how I'm feeling, This is not the first time something like this has happened, about 6 months ago I ordered an HP I-5 desktop machine from you, That machine died within about a week of use, and took over 2 months to resolve with HP, costing me $$$$ due to lost bid's / jobs due to the missing machine.

So this latest issue is just the icing on the cake.

I am a very busy person, and dealing with your company is causing me to loose too much time.

So, unless you are going to send a new box / packaging with that label and then except it back without a UPC (which has been sent to ASUS) than what you have suggested is again unacceptable.
---------------------------------------------
Them:
Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

After escalating this call and making the proper request for the missing remote.
The manufacturer told us that you will have to

contact them personally so that they may be able to provide you what you need.
-------------------------------------------------
Me:

I appreciate the tactful manner in which you speak in the Email's, but that
alone is not enough, I still have not heard back from a manager, I still have
no remote, and I am running out of patience.

Please have whoever it takes email me, because on Monday if I'm in the same
situation as now (as in no remote / tracking number, etc) I will be forced to
call Visa, I feel giving you guys over a week is more than a fair amount of
time, you've done nothing in that time, which speaks volumes about your lack
of customer service.

So Please, even if you need to open another Asus monitor, pull the remote out,

send it to me, then send the monitor with the now missing remote back to Asus,
just do it, step up to the plate and hit a home run, because so far you are
striking out...

If on Monday, I still have no remote, and no way to confirm you have sent the
remote, I will report fraud to the BBB and to Visa, Visa will refund my money,

and the BBB will let me file a claim against you.

Nick.

Sometimes when they try to push you, you need to push back even harder,

This was over a remote control for a stinking monitor ($5 value)

Never let anyone except a CUTE girl push you around!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
She'd better be REALLY cute to push you around, Nick ...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
She'd better be REALLY cute to push you around, Nick ...

I've got 3 sisters, plus their friends, they can smack me around, I have 2 black belts, and they only open hand me!

Now, Girls at school, and around town, sometimes I don't pick the exact right words, and they tend to hit a little bit harder, but if they we're Cute Enough, it really is still worth the try :p

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Dude you can get a whole bike w/ new engine for $179+ S/H. Take the engine, wheels and parts off that to build your frame then you have spare parts, frame etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got the engine almost completely built with a billet head and bore kit im gonna paint the bike red and the yellow with a black frame and a silver air filter ill have more pics when its completely done

1 - 14 of 14 Posts