Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting very interested in the sport and would like some advice. I'm 6'2 and around 200# and would like to buy a bike. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, and if anybody could recommend a bike or features I should be looking for it would be greatly appreciated. Size bike? Air cooled? Water cooled? Pros and cons of what you are recommending would be helpfull as well as price I should be looking to pay for said bike. Please help!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I am getting very interested in the sport and would like some advice. I'm 6'2 and around 200# and would like to buy a bike. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, and if anybody could recommend a bike or features I should be looking for it would be greatly appreciated. Size bike? Air cooled? Water cooled? Pros and cons of what you are recommending would be helpfull as well as price I should be looking to pay for said bike. Please help!
Theres one guy in your area that could help you out in spades........PM RychRaycer16 he can show you the difference between little ones..........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.