Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. I think its a z1. I bought this pocket bike from a girl i knows brother. Pull start was all taken apart and coil out to. So i got it all back together. I got it running ( does not idle) but is super quick! first 10 min i think over heated so i put water in it. Next day taking it [for a ride] and the air filter fell off and i ran it over. Some plastic broken. can you guys tell me any more about it?? 49cc? how fast does it go? He told me it was 4 cycle, but i dont think it is. Where can i get parts? Here are some pics.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Not to worry, I got it ..... Welcome to the forums.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what it is. Kinda looks like a B-1 Origami, but not sure. Ah, it's okay .... hang out here for a while, someone will get back to you on it .... Nice ride.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
It is the Z1 for sure!!!! Nice bike, I Loved the handle bar mounted choke! very nice, just like on our ninja 250cc!

It will do 40-45mph, it's right around 50cc, it's water cooled, it's reed ported, and I don't remember which replica engine they put in it, Sort of looks like the Banshee Engine (Polini clone engine?)

Dellorto 19mm PHBG Clone Carburetor.

Let us know more details, and we will help you get her fixed up for sure!

Tell your friends brother Thanks! but you are NOT getting this thing back after I fix it!

hahaha

Ohhh, and it's too loud for such a nice neighborhood! hahahaha Empty parking lots are your friend! <---industrial zones, on weekends are usually good places to look!

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
But you can always fire it up in the driveway to annoy the neighbors like I do ... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts