Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a pocketbike :) . I need to know what model it is and how much it goes for , I didnt pay much the bike looks new and everything , let me know what you guys think

thanks
manny

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Welcome to the site...You have an MT-A2 full fairing Cag..Model is a MX-3..engine size could be 39cc or 47cc.....

They go for $350.00 brand new now,,,5 years ago you could get them for $237.00 shipped to your door..

Good Luck with it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site...You have an MT-A2 full fairing Cag..Model is a MX-3..engine size could be 39cc or 47cc.....

They go for $350.00 brand new now,,,5 years ago you could get them for $237.00 shipped to your door..

Good Luck with it
Thanks CAM2, I paid 150$CAD , youre right I think its 47CC,

If you dont mind me asking whats a full fairing Cag .. Anything I should check before taking it on a ride ? Actually i bought this for my son anyway to limit the throttle? or whats your advise hes 10 years old and drove atvs before but never a bike, and sorry for my english im mostly french

thanks again
Manny

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks CAM2, I paid 150$CAD , youre right I think its 47CC,

If you dont mind me asking whats a full fairing Cag .. Anything I should check before taking it on a ride ? Actually i bought this for my son anyway to limit the throttle? or whats your advise hes 10 years old and drove atvs before but never a bike, and sorry for my english im mostly french

thanks again
Manny
Full fairing should be self explainatory given it has a full bodykit from top to bottom / front to back............:thumbsup:

Theres two basic models of cags no matter that theres actually 4....Half fairing[MT-A1] and Full fairing[MT-A2]...........By the two primary descriptions I guess you can now understand about........Im partial to half fairing bikes but run them more naked style..theyre alot easier to work on

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Full fairing should be self explainatory given it has a full bodykit from top to bottom / front to back............:thumbsup:

Theres two basic models of cags no matter that theres actually 4....Half fairing[MT-A1] and Full fairing[MT-A2]...........By the two primary descriptions I guess you can now understand about........Im partial to half fairing bikes but run them more naked style..theyre alot easier to work on

Thanks again , makes sense now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts