Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! i just recently picked up a pocket bike and found this forum and wanted to say hi! also have a few questions but first a little info from me. :)
i picked up an X18R-Nitro. im sure u all know the specs on it. the original owner only rode it for a few days then parked it for about three years until i bought it from them. it hasnt ran right since i got it. doesnt like to stay idling and cuts out at curtain RPM's when accelerating. i curntly have it torn completely down and am building a crash cage for it. its looking pretty good so far.

i am having some problems finding the type of parts i would like for it. wheel and tire options seem to be eluding me. would like to find a wider rear wheel and tire setup and also a larger front wheel. any help would be great or even pointing me in the correct direction for posting a thread in a different area of the forum :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
welcome!!

As NASA mentioned those 3 fellas are the 4stroke kings (im sure there are more experts on here I just havent got to their threads) I've read alot of informative threads they've posted in..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thanks guys! i gotta say im hooked on this little rocket :p its a fun toy to have and i love that i can do 99% of the work myself on it. ill post some pics as soon as i make enough progress. i have the left side almost completely mached up and will be doing the right side tonight.

also further plans for now are to extend the swing arm for sure and possibly do a single sided swing arm if i can get my hands on the right parts to convert it the way i would like to.

thanks again guys for the welcome and hopefully i can get hooked up with the users u have listed. maybe they will see this thread lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts