Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am a retired computer support person new to pocket bikes... thank you for creating PocketBike Planet and allowing me to join. I could really use any help available. My recently (since retirement) acquired hobby is repairing small engines. My cousin was given 2 pocket bikes which are in terrible conditions (not running, no plastics and with wires in disarray). Fortunately I was able to get them running; however, there are no plastics nor wiring. Both bikes are X1 (49cc).

My question {for help from the forum) is two-fold: 1. where can plastics be purchased, and 2. where can a wiring harness be purchased?

Any help, suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Breita

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just as an update... attached is a stock photo of what I think the bikes originally looked liked. Please help me identify
exactly what kind on bikes these are (only markings on one broken seat panel read X1).. Again, I'm looking for all the plastics (fairings) and a wiring harness.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Red Motorcycle fairing
Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome! Yes Your correct, Thats an X1, Pretty much most of All pocket bike stores are no more! Because of the clean air act! No 2 stroke bikes are pretty much outlawed! That is why no stores, only one left is Ebay or Amazon! Good luck with finding parts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Yes Your correct, Thats an X1, Pretty much most of All pocket bike stores are no more! Because of the clean air act! No 2 stroke bikes are pretty much outlawed! That is why no stores, only one left is Ebay or Amazon! Good luck with finding parts!
Thanks for the info. I appreciate your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts