Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first pocketbike last week. I got a 49cc Agiano bike off ebay. But from what I have read it is a 47cc Cag... basically. Anyway I have found a few places to buy parts online. But none of them carry aftermarket clutches. I want the best clutch I can buy for this thing. I wish I could sit on the bike and do a brake stand. But I dont think they make clutches that strong for these things haha. Anyway if anybody can point me in the right direction for parts, more or less clutches, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are some pics. Ya the stock pegs suck, so I had to use vice grips haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey watsup? i just got my bike today and it looks the exact same as ur chromey.. i dont got ne ideas about clutches.. but my bike is downstairs all taken down the the bare frame and ready for sum locktite tommorow.. did urs come with an open air filter? or just the box type? did u find the chrome paint scrapes off at the slightest bump? mine does!! haha.. oh yea.. u know those lil turquiose grills on the side.. n the chain gaurd.. if u peel off the blue (its just a film) its chrome.. like the ones on ur black bike.. they have that film on it to keep it from scratching up when they cut out the shapes.. ne ways.. nice peg bud;)

haha peace..

·
Registered
395 Posts
I got the same Cag. I just put an airfilter on and i just got a pipe. have to make some adjustments to rear bottom fairing bracket ( in other words cut part of it off to make the pipe fit).....sorry but no clutch answers

·
Registered
395 Posts
pipe

is that a stock chrome pipe that came with the bike?

Todesengel said:
I just got my first pocketbike last week. I got a 49cc Agiano bike off ebay. But from what I have read it is a 47cc Cag... basically. Anyway I have found a few places to buy parts online. But none of them carry aftermarket clutches. I want the best clutch I can buy for this thing. I wish I could sit on the bike and do a brake stand. But I dont think they make clutches that strong for these things haha. Anyway if anybody can point me in the right direction for parts, more or less clutches, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are some pics. Ya the stock pegs suck, so I had to use vice grips haha.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where To Get Parts

I am having a hell of a time trying to find distributors for aftermarket parts. Can you give me the names of some of these distributors? And if you know, who is the mfg. of the motor.

·
Registered
348 Posts
?

gopeder123 said:
nice bike, but try saving up for an italian, they last alot longer and are more reliable
Wow. That was helpful. Way to sh!t on someone's bike. What are you doing in this forum anyway?

·
Registered
73 Posts
eaterofdog said:
Wow. That was helpful. Way to sh!t on someone's bike. What are you doing in this forum anyway?
DUDE YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON. I HAVE THE SAME BIKE YOU DO. I JUST NEEDED A FEW NAMES OF DISTRIBUTORS FOR AFTERMARKET PARTS, AND THE MFG. OF MOTOR IF KNOWN.

·
Registered
348 Posts
hey mini

miniracer666 said:
DUDE YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON. I HAVE THE SAME BIKE YOU DO. I JUST NEEDED A FEW NAMES OF DISTRIBUTORS FOR AFTERMARKET PARTS, AND THE MFG. OF MOTOR IF KNOWN.
Not you brother! Talking to the negatron.

There are some good folks in the ads up above, there are also a few good shops elsewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts