·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pocket bke
Its 49cc 2stroke Needs new battery
Its missing the front plastics, & headlights, turn signals, & tail light
But i dont care bout that

My question is my speedo dont work & there seems to be plugs & wires unhooked under the seat? The guy told me the speedo dont work proly bc I dont have a battery can anybody help me out on this

I dont kno how to tell what model it is but its got blasteroid stickers on the rear plastic & handlebars

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I just got a pocket bke
Its 49cc 2stroke Needs new battery
Its missing the front plastics, & headlights, turn signals, & tail light
But i dont care bout that

My question is my speedo dont work & there seems to be plugs & wires unhooked under the seat? The guy told me the speedo dont work proly bc I dont have a battery can anybody help me out on this

I dont kno how to tell what model it is but its got blasteroid stickers on the rear plastic & handlebars
That "speedometer" is actually a "Tachometer" with a MPH readout!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda jus figured that out but my electric start button isn't working either... The guy had it rigged 2 hook up a booster pack & flip a toggle switch 2 start it & I wanna fix that & the speedo/tach issue

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
If you post up some pictures of the bike, it would be easier to help figure out what it is. Go to PhotoBucket, create a free account, upload your pictures there, copy and paste the links to 'em here.

Welcome to the forums - we'll help you get that thing running ....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Got the same bike as mine ;)

and mine doesn't work either :( i would like to get mine running too

battery works fine, turn signals/head lights/ tail light/horn every electrical (but electric start) works just no tachometer working..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I jus pull start mine, & my electric start is wired 2 a toggle switch so I jus hook up a booster pack & flip the switch & itll start

·
Registered
316 Posts
I jus pull start mine, & my electric start is wired 2 a toggle switch so I jus hook up a booster pack & flip the switch & itll start
Sounds like you need to get a new battery. You can wire it in place of the booster pack. There may be more issues with the charging system not working (could be the reason they wired up a booster pack). Wiring diagram can be found here:
Super Pocket Bike Wiring Diagram

Hope this helps

Hugh
SDscooters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts