Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is nathan, im new to the forum and thought id share the project i just picked up.

A few weeks ago i bought a pocket bike(im almost positive its the x18) and all the lights and switch wires were cut(dumb ppl) so i ordered a wire harness off ebay and put it on the bike today. im having a few problems. What wires go to the right brake(theres a spot to hook up 2 wires, not the start button) and also for the starter theres a red wire that comes off it and theres a red wire on the harness but i had it hooked up and when i hooked up the battery the starter started winding( i hooked them up together) im getting the light switches in the mail fri or sat.

If this is a little confusing im sry lol.
thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. what are some cheaper mods to do to this bike to make it go faster? if possible i would want it to go 60-65/

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks. what are some cheaper mods to do to this bike to make it go faster? if possible i would want it to go 60-65/
The stock or even slightly modified 110cc engine will not pull anywhere near 60+mph. Furthermore you DON'T want a cheap POS chineese X18 chassis going that fast, you will kill yourself. 45 mph is attainable with some "un-corking" of the exhaust and the carb, and a gearing change.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
it goes 50 right now. and as far as i know its all stock.
50mph on the bikes "Speedometer" is not 50 "Actual" mph.

But my Water Cooled 8hp 15,000rpm C1 only has one gear and can "Only do" around 45....

Nicholas :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont have a speedometer..i was next to my girlfriend and she was in a car. and her speedometer said 50.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
i dont have a speedometer..i was next to my girlfriend and she was in a car. and her speedometer said 50.

ahhhhhhh Look Out :eek:

I hope your girlfriend is a good driver!

:p:thumbsup:

ps

Is that the automatic model?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oo..lol well do you know what cheap mods you can do to this bike to get a little more speed out of it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The brake light switch on this bikes is connected to the clutch lever I dont know why. All you have to do is eliminate that clutch lever switch and connect the wires to the brake lever switch with some connectors and thats it. Just engage your front brake to start your bike instead engaging the clutch.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
The brake light switch on this bikes is connected to the clutch lever I dont know why. All you have to do is eliminate that clutch lever switch and connect the wires to the brake lever switch with some connectors and thats it.
That's "How They Roll" over there in China :thumbsup::p:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think i got it figured out..guess we will find out this weekend when i get the light switches and what not...its been a fun lil project. ive had the tiny 47cc bike a few years back and a 49cc bike like a year ago.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
in saudia arabia they dont let chicks drive, i wonder if there is more or less wrecks

1 - 20 of 40 Posts