Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new here
I got a GP-RSR 40cc pocket bike. I blue my rear tire and have one on the way.
I live in Spokane Wa. I'm looking for riding pals, racing events. Hit me up if you are interested or know of anything.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

Theres been a couple recently added members from that area..

Good Luck with that 40cc 4 stroker………...

·
Banned
24,169 Posts
You should have come here and asked before you bought a piece of Junk. How are you going to race with 1.3hp, all your going to do is work on it all the time, 80% work and 20% ride, that's for a 2 stroke, that 4 stroke Honda clone engine is gutless. Everyone here that has bought one has had nothing but trouble.

Better looking for a Cag 2 stroke on eBay,, Craigslist, Let it go, etc. Good Luck

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Thank you for the info. So are all 40cc junk or just the one I got?
Anything that's 4 stroke whether 40cc or even 50cc....The engine that's on your bike is a tool based engine not a motorbike engine...

You must change the oil after every 5 hours of operation and check the valve lash every 10-15 hours....

The engine is designed for industrial use not lugging around the weight of a bike coupled with rider and why they have an 80lb max weight limit...

Even a highend genuine GX35 or GX50 Honda 4 stroker wont cut the mustard..

The Honda GX35 and GX50 4 stroke rotor tillers are the worst...……..

The low level 2 smokers are tool based too but theyre a lot more simpler aswell as cheaper to replace engines also to mention if you take the time to iron out the bugs on a 2 stroker you'll get a lot more ride time than wrench time that's for sure...

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts