Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to PBs and got a free blata 2.5. Everything looks good just missing the carb and throttle :[ i live in bronx ny and have no way to obtain these parts! i want to get into the hobbie of PBs please help, thanks!

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Welcome to pbp forum.

For the cable and carb i would check ebay for it.
Also scooterparts4less.com

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Welcome aboard, is it a Real Blata 2.5 or a Chinese copy Cagillari Daytona?? The real Blata is made in Europe.
If it is a real Blata is will have places on the engine or other parts the have Blata cast into them. Here is a copy Cag MT-A2. A real Blata starter housing has a V shape, with a section coming off the back and up.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
hey guys im new to PBs and got a free blata 2.5. Everything looks good just missing the carb and throttle :[ i live in bronx ny and have no way to obtain these parts! i want to get into the hobbie of PBs please help, thanks!
Welcome to the site...You can get the correct stuff and possibly pay a lil more or you can get a del rep 14/14 to upgrade to and use an ordinary cag throttle just to get that thing rolling...........

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its an orignal. has the blata logo on the handle bars and pull start the grips say made in italy on them :) like the one in his pic just another fairing style. ill try to get the parts asap but might take a while lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.