Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Battery or gas operated?

I don't plan on riding it but had something else in mind.

So, I'm curious which is the SMALLEST bike and how much would it weigh and measure?

Something that looks good would be nice as some of the really small or cheapo ones don't have very pretty lines.

An indication of cost would be nice and I would have no problem with getting a used one that looks good.

This is not something immediate but merely curiosity for now.

UPDATE! Something that looks like a regular bike and can be bought off the shelf.

Links would be appreciated.

Thanks

George

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Look up the runt bike......Its the smallest pedal powered pocketbike and some member here a few years ago slapped a 18cc Ryobi weedeater engine on one....

This ones pretty small too that has the ability to get a lil smaller.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, I mean something like THIS... http://www.minipocketrockets.com/mx3-pocketbike/

Nope, not trying to invent anything, just thinking of getting one for fun/ a JOKE of some sorts but I need to know how small these get and how much they would weigh?

Are the ones in the link the smallest or are there smaller and if so, are they as cheap as this or not?

The one listed is 40" long and weighs 36 pounds if the specs are correct.

Something with nice and smooth lines like this one. I saw a small one somewhere which is how I wound up here by the way but the plastic wasn't as nice and curvy as this one.

By the way, that dewalt powered bike was awesome :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
THanks. Hey, with you on this bike, I'm thinking there's no way it's 40 inches long...is it really that long?

Razor bikes? Not talking about razor scooters I guess? I'm going to do a little search. THanks

Ok, found this and it said 180 bucks but when I clicked on the buy this link, it takes me to amazon and a 300 price
http://www.pocketbikes101.com/Product/87-Razor-Pocket-Rocket-Miniature-Electric-Bike.htm

The Razor dirt bikes I found didn't look all that real because the "engine" is exposed and it's just a "simulated" one so to speak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.