Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum , on many others , Moderator on one too ... Just looking for info , parts , and advice from Zenghing scooters ... Mine is 2016 with just over 1,000 mi. Got it with 250. Mi.
Really enjoy it , and it's great for errands .....

· Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,728 Posts
Nice. Unfortunately sometimes it's hard to find the company direct. Here are some typical parts sites...

I personally couldn't find any info, but these scooters are all almost the same. Body parts will vary.

· Administrator
3,828 Posts
Wow nice scoots :) its a MC_D150E most of them will have a GY6 engine but you will have to check as its common for the manufacturing to just use what ever engine they have.

the GY6 engine has endless mods.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where located , ? Marketplace is not much help , Craigslist almost history , but do have better items ... It's hard to find good ones .... Not damaged or titled ....Maybe online , or find a dealer that will back you up ... Also hard to find ...

· Registered
1,728 Posts
Yeah, I also don't look to hard, I have too many projects at the moment. Trading 3 electric scooter and pocket bikes for a 150cc quad. Needs work but will be worth it. So I'm really running out of room.

· Registered
1,728 Posts
Try having 15 assorted dirt and streeters ...., Hard to move through shop on rainy days ....
Definitely bigger items than mine. I have 3 mini bikes, 4 electric dirt bikes, 1 gas dirt bike 9 gopeds, 2 electric gokarts, 5 gas pocket bikes, 3 electric pocket bikes, 2 mini quads, one gas bicycle, and 4 or 5 electric scooters. With 2 cars in the garage. But I can definitely stack some. Dirt bikes and starters would be much more difficult. Haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts