Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i bought this mini pocket at the flea market no papers of any kind.so i need help in finding out what i have all i can tell ya is it had a silver frame , and a plastic cover that covered the top secection of the bike from the gastank back past the seat with a fender incorperated into it the color was a champayne color the year was an 09. the only info was the plate on the frame it reads as follows.
43cc 1.6hp engine family # 9YEXO.05NFG permeation family 9XYEPMETALAA
year 2009 spark plug type L7,RTC gap 0.6mm-0.7mm unleaded gas 90 octain oil L-ER B 30 2700 rpm
MFG BY XINGYUE group co ltd manufactursd 4-2-09
MODLE :XYQHO98A S/N SNCLABL 129XOO8765. can sombody please tell me about this bike and engine. thanks for now

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Sounds like China numbers, never heard of yours but the were many different bikes and engines, need more info?? Is it a 2 or 4 stroke engine?? What is the rim diameter and numbers on the tires, is the carb mounted to the head of back of the engine??

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Sounds like China numbers, never heard of yours but the were many different bikes and engines, need more info?? Is it a 2 or 4 stroke engine?? What is the rim diameter and numbers on the tires, is the carb mounted to the head of back of the engine??
Its just a 2009 43cc 2 stroke half fairing cag.......:D

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,072 Posts
Looks like either an X1 or X2 and has the 49cc piston port engine. Engine parts are readily available, everything else really is not. Including Plastics, tires Etc. If you have problems with the wiring either pull it out or rewire it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts