Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a pcoket bike its a year now and it has full fairings but im wondering because is see alot of people with out fairings but would do you thinkk is better due to performance wise, handling less weight etc in either having no fairings half or full ??? thx

·
Registered
244 Posts
I personally like the full fairing look.. without them the bike just looks "incomplete".. plus with them all on I like the fact that it looks like a real bike. As far as any performance gains the air going to the motor might be better cause of no plastics in the way but the air filter is in the back so there wont be a difference in that...

·
Registered
162 Posts
No real performance differences. Just personal preference. I personally like the look of half fairing(only the tank and seat fairing) but i run full fairing because of my paint.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have both, A1, A2 & Lucky 7. Its easier to work on a half fairing, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have a x15 or x19 let me know if you decide to go with half fairings because i will buy the sides and front fairings. I can not find the stock x19 fairing anywhere and don't want to buy the whole set because they are spendy. And if anyone has or know how to get the fairings i will buy. Thanks

-Collin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts