Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys name is Jordan, I'm 21. live in alberta canada and just recently got myself a little 110cc x-18 pocket bike.

It hasn't even been 5 days of owning the bike and only riding it twice before I had this thing ripped apart and already began prepping the body for a paint job. I'm addicted to wanting to change this bike from head to toe.. it only comes with time and a little $$$.

So far I have my fenders and gas tank sanded down, tomorrow will be the side panels hopefully(fingers cross).

Paints going to be burnt orange racing strip down a gloss white bike..
Well thanks for letting me join guys hope to talk to you all more.

·
Registered
156 Posts
thanks man, hope i can make this thing into a show bike. Just a little impatient, and not so handy in the mechanical section haha. But its a small thing to learn on now

man you should have never bought that bike new though because you gone do it over anyway lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man you should have never bought that bike new though because you gone do it over anyway lol
Yeah thats very true, but I couldn't find anything used in my area besides the little 49cc's which I didn't like.. I wanted the super bike cause of the lights which makes it look like a replica

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yeah thats very true, but I couldn't find anything used in my area besides the little 49cc's which I didn't like.. I wanted the super bike cause of the lights which makes it look like a replica
yeh they cool

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
*laffs* From virgin to stud in less than a week! Oh, yeah, you're gonna fit in here just fine .... Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*laffs* From virgin to stud in less than a week! Oh, yeah, you're gonna fit in here just fine .... Welcome to the site.
Haha thanks spy, seen you around the forums quite often. Im going to be putting my progress of the paint job up here soon after a shower.

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Being one of the moderators on here, I wonder why .... :D

Very cool, can't wait to see them. You may also want to chat with CAM2 a bit on modifications - he's owned at least one of EVERY kind of pocketbike, midbike, superbike, mini-chopper, and scooter there is. Believe me, I'm not kidding - look at the photos of his garage sometime!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Being one of the moderators on here, I wonder why .... :D

Very cool, can't wait to see them. You may also want to chat with CAM2 a bit on modifications - he's owned at least one of EVERY kind of pocketbike, midbike, superbike, mini-chopper, and scooter there is. Believe me, I'm not kidding - look at the photos of his garage sometime!

heck yeh its not to much stuff that he dont have lmao

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Welcome to the Nightmare!!!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the Nightmare!!!!!!

its ok hes just getting addicted to crack,wait to he finish his paint job hes gone be buying some stuff every week.one you buy crack you neva go back lmao

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Sounds like you're speaking from experience there on the crack, YZ125 ..... :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds like you're speaking from experience there on the crack, YZ125 ..... :p
hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah lmao,naw its just lines i got off of movies.

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Sounds more like lines you got off a mirror .... :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jesus christ haha, the forum is already started to crack me up... yeah as I work every day i'm already thinking about changing my sprockets.. not sure if i want to have more torque and take off faster or have a higher top end.. i'm on the fence! oh and im just about to update more pics of the bike

·
Registered
156 Posts
jesus christ haha, the forum is already started to crack me up... yeah as I work every day i'm already thinking about changing my sprockets.. not sure if i want to have more torque and take off faster or have a higher top end.. i'm on the fence! oh and im just about to update more pics of the bike

speed go with a 18-22 or a 17-22

·
Registered
156 Posts
idc,contact cam2,blitz,or swheels they can tell you the rite gears for what you want to do,best thing is to contact cam2 though

·
Registered
156 Posts
here u go bud

3.17:1 - 12T front, 38T rear
2.71:1 - 14T front, 38T rear (stock setup on many X18s)
2.53:1 - 15T front, 38T rear
2.38:1 - 16T front, 38T rear
2.33:1 - 12T front, 28T rear
2.24:1 - 17T front, 38T rear
2.11:1 - 18T front, 38T rear
2.00:1 - 14T front, 28T rear
1.87:1 - 15T front, 28T rear
1.83:1 - 12T front, 22T rear
1.75:1 - 16T front, 28T rear
1.65:1 - 17T front, 28T rear
1.57:1 - 14T front, 22T rear
1.56:1 - 18T front, 28T rear