Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my bike from my brother and it has no exhost pipe and iv benn riding it will my bike get messed up or somthing?

·
Registered
24 Posts
so there is no exhaust at all? i would suggest you don't ride it at all, not sure what exactly it would hurt but you are loosing so much performance that it can't be worth it. 1) there is no sound resonence so your losing a lot of air fuel mixture from the combustion chamber. 2) no back pressure, your probibly losing a lot of low end power and mid, but your probibly making power back in the high rpms, only probibly higher rpms than you can rev to.

i don't know about these cags too much so i could definently be wrong.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tek said:
so there is no exhaust at all? i would suggest you don't ride it at all, not sure what exactly it would hurt but you are loosing so much performance that it can't be worth it. 1) there is no sound resonence so your losing a lot of air fuel mixture from the combustion chamber. 2) no back pressure, your probibly losing a lot of low end power and mid, but your probibly making power back in the high rpms, only probibly higher rpms than you can rev to.

i don't know about these cags too much so i could definently be wrong.
so if i put my exhaust on i will get more performance

·
Registered
51 Posts
Are you saying that there is no pipe at all attached to the engine or is the pipe broken off and there is no muffler?

·
Registered
215 Posts
It will most likely mess up your internals eventually. No back pressure on these fragile engines won't be very good your bike in the long term.

put your old exhaust pipe on the new bike.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black_Angel_Fettish said:
It will most likely mess up your internals eventually. No back pressure on these fragile engines won't be very good your bike in the long term.

put your old exhaust pipe on the new bike.
i dont have a new bike or an old pipe!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i was doing the same thing my pipe blew off a while ago i just went ****** it i drove it. It wasent really going as it shoud but when i got a new pipe again it was going as good as new so the pipe makes a big change

4 the damage it really wont hurt ur bike but it will lose alot of low end

·
Registered
635 Posts
yea it wil hurt your bike cuz if you think of it if your riding on the street say your front tire kicks up sand thats goin stright for your exuast maifold hole its rare but can very well hapen just get a pipe.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
:D this is funny. Not only is it bad for the motor but your spewing oil mix everywhere along with on your front tire possibly which can become dangerous. The bike must be loud as heck and ride real sluggish from no back pressure. Do yourself a favor and try to find someone that at least has a broken pipe and install it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is a U.S site. I don't think you mentioned what type of bike you have. If it's a CAG 47 or 49 the small ones here is a stock pipe its like 35 but it would probably be like 50 canadian including shipping. Email him. If your serious about riding by a high performance pipe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts