Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
x-19 under construction
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have an x 19 from mpr and its totally stock right now, top speed 30.. according to its speedo but it feels like 30.. i guess..
anyways i bought some stuff for it, air filter, cdi, spark plug and the inferno coil from pbu. i also bought a new carb but like a noob i bought the wrong one so w/e. im just gona take the restrictor off the stock carb and hope for the best. well questions what is this hose that come from the bottom of the engine and connects to the stock air filter and what do i do with it? and what does the stock cdi look like or does it even come with one? theres nothing that looks similer to it on the bike and there is a wire with 5 prongs that was never connected to anything.
any help will be appreciated =)

·
x-19 under construction
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nvm i found out where the stovk cdi is from reading... but i still dont know with this extra wire is.

·
x-19 under construction
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i would but im a noob with computers too and have been trying to figure out how for the past 15 mins... its pry nothing anyways

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Ok well if u have a newer bike what u need to do to remove the (restrictor) is take the air filter/snorkel off the inlet side of the carb and twist the throttle all the way open and look inside the csrb and c if the slide goes all the way up if I doesn't than u may need to cut some of the top of the slide off to get it to open all the way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts