Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out i just bought a pocket bike you can find my thread in the Introduction it has some pictures, my bike is a 2 stroke and a little bit of oil comes out of the exhaust is that bad?

also i am wondering how can i tune it too make it go faster i heard that there was a Governor on them and i cant find it, but is there anything else that can make it run faster i am looking for more of a top speed, not take off, cause i am getting it legalized.

·
Registered
177 Posts
You could do tons to the motor such as big bore kits, HP carbs, HP intakes, clutch, etc. As for the oil, I just noticed today that mine is doing that too... I dont know if its an issue, I would immagine that it could be of too much oil in the mixture but DO NOT quote me. I am just guessing. Wait for a pro to help you there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yea most 2 strokes spit oil outa the exuast all mie awlys did putting less oil in the mix will cut it down but you risk buring up your motor

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i need to get more speed on it, cause i am used to the 110cc and i am not liking the speed it goes ike 40, but i am used to like 50-60 :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would reccomend doing a bore kit. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts