Pocketbike Forum banner
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
I stopped at a atv shop yesterday by wilson, nc. He told me theres a track in greensboro. Have you been to it?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I never heard of an onroad/kart track in greensboro. I'll have to do some research on this.
I will at the hopemills lot at 3pm or 3:15 I gotta wait for the wife to get home from work. She gets out at 2 she be home by 2:30 I'll load up and head out.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
I never heard of an onroad/kart track in greensboro. I'll have to do some research on this.
I will at the hopemills lot at 3pm or 3:15 I gotta wait for the wife to get home from work. She gets out at 2 she be home by 2:30 I'll load up and head out.
Cool ill be there.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
That was fun as hell. Yeah I think I need a 110+cc bike. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
hay buddies I've got a few pocket bikes and I live in Rutherfordton county n.c 28139 and I will travel anywhere in n.c and s.c to ride and I'm really ready to race so just let me know I can send of my cell# and we can meet up and bulls**t around or race let me know thanks everyone and of course we need the ladies there to, so they can be our flag/trophy girl lol

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
hay buddies I've got a few pocket bikes and I live in Rutherfordton county n.c 28139 and I will travel anywhere in n.c and s.c to ride and I'm really ready to race so just let me know I can send of my cell# and we can meet up and bulls**t around or race let me know thanks everyone and of course we need the ladies there to, so they can be our flag/trophy girl lol
Well racin has been dead around here. But I'm try in to get back into it. I was planning on doing a trackday at the palmetto kart track in Elgin Sc on the 29th. And this depends on the weather,if it's below 60° then I'm not going. I end up getting cold tears in the slicks then they are no good.
If we get some warm days on the weekend this winter. I'll be down to do some racin/parking lot bashing.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
swheels keeping the dream alive, lol. Still alive and kicking.
lol just barely!!!! Nah I got a few more bike builds to finish up. And a race weekend I'm planning to go to down in florida.

Ok here my # 8283953719 text me when you do or anytime you want to ride let me know ill help keep it alive ill hlep start a new revolution

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
You can try! Lol I had that same attitude many many years ago. Now I'm just barely nabbing in there.lol
I have to say this though I read one of your threads you want to make your x22 street legal. Down side is if you do and you decide to hit a track up. That stuff will have to come off.
Also if you want to race really want to race. Approach with a level head, meaning don't be disscourage if your running at the front of the pack. Do it because you enjoy it and having fun! You will get faster in the long run if your not already.
Your timing is perfect because I still have the stock 110cc engine in my track ready x18. Or actually I can fire up my x7 49cc 2stroke I can use to bash around on with you.
I will keep an eye out on the weather. If the temp is good I'll skip out on the trackday on the 29th. So we can hit up a parking lot for some practice. I have a perfect spot I practice test and tune at.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Buddy I think that the best thread I've read all day thanks and I will see I used to race rc nitro buggy and sct truck professional so I know how to have a good attitude towards the game it all in good fun but I always have a attitude like this if I want something I go get it I try to reach for my dreams

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Buddy I think that the best thread I've read all day thanks and I will see I used to race rc nitro buggy and sct truck professional so I know how to have a good attitude towards the game it all in good fun but I always have a attitude like this if I want something I go get it I try to reach for my dreams

Cool cause every since I moved to fayetteville. Iv'e met some good people but when it came to racing. If they weren't winning they weren't happy.Eventually they just quit on me and it sucked! Because they would be the one to drag me back into the hobbies.lol
I hold no secrets to speed and I don't care about winning. I enjoy the battles great fun!!!!!!
I've been into rc for well over 25yrs. Mostly onroad racing, and once I got my first 1/5 rc motorcycle. Never went back to the cars again. I started designing and building my own nitro rc bikes. We had bunch of guys racing these nitro RC bikes. Buts that's another story.lol
If you love racing you more than likely will get addicted to racing these bikes. And its a plus you have some type of racing experience. So you would know about racing lines,defensive lines and corner speed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yea I do but there's still always room to improve and I love to lear I'm a good listener and if I see how its done most of the time I can do it also so just take my # down and ill meet up with ya'll to race or just have fun

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
K cool I got your number and I will get in touch with you. I'm definitely gonna just practice at the lot on the 29th. I'll post a pic of the lot also, it's in hopemills nc Greyscreek middle school. There's another fella I use to practice/hit the track with. But his bike is down and funds low. But he told me he will be ready when spring comes around.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
here's pic of lot we practice/test and tune. I have another lot to go to. But the pavement is really rough and will chew up tires.

I hear ya on the learning part! Even though I've been doing this for along time. I still collaborate and share info to help develope and make these bikes faster and handle.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Look great and alot of fun so yea get in touch with me my x22 is tore down at the moment needing new throttle cable and performance carb but my cag will b ready so ill practice with it plus its the only one I can actually race

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Ah ok I forgot that's the bike you want to race. I automatically thought it was your x22 you wanted to race.
Cause I already started thinking what i'd do to make it perform better for racing.
See I have a one track mind when it comes to these bikes.lol
Couple pics of one of my homemade nitro bikes.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Ah ok I forgot that's the bike you want to race. I automatically thought it was your x22 you wanted to race.
Cause I already started thinking what i'd do to make it perform better for racing.
See I have a one track mind when it comes to these bikes.lol
Couple pics of one of my homemade nitro bikes.
When your guys are shooting the breeze at the track maybe you can fill J-Rock in on the Nutty P build trillogy involving his X22.......

Those nitro bikes are bad azz................:thumbsup:

161 - 180 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.