Pocketbike Forum banner

not exactly a mini but i just couldnt stay away from chinese bikes....LOL

7K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  Aspire2b 
#1 ·
Traded away an old beat up kawasaki for a newer full size 200cc enduro yesterday....as it came to me:

Needs some wiring done as well as a new cdi and coil, but i have all the body panels, so assembly after the fixing will look a lot like this:

Looking forward to having fun on another chinese bike!!!!

***BONUS MATERIAL***

if anyone remembers me i used to have a pretty sick (if i do say so myself) x18-turned naked ducatti style super pocket with race carb, race cam, race exhaust, and fast gearing....

See less See more
1 3
#3 ·
aside from a recent stay in the hospital with blood clots in my lungs, (been out just shy of a week now) i am doing good... As for the kawasaki, still smokin strong....LOL

Since the last time i posted here, i have added bark busters and a UNI pod filter that really helped out the top end over the factory airbox...

#7 ·
Well when you get older, and have a bad disc in your neck from car and motorcycle accidents, plus the bad lower back, it's not fun to get your helmet rammed down into and between your shoulders blades after a 10ft high jump,lol.

#10 ·
Popular? LOL its an awesome fun little bike, and theres 30 yrs of parts out there...but there isnt much direct fit aftermarket stuff, no aftermarket pipes or anything like that.... So it all depends on your defenition of popular...

In oher news, after a new wiring harness, piston, rings and gasket set....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY6EHr-S_fU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#12 ·
LOL i am a firm believer is a "hard breakin" as in flog on it, but engine brake it to slow down, theoretically it makes the rings seal tighter and puts less crap in the oil (theoretically the crap gets sucked out with the vaccum in the engine braking instead of sitting in the oil...) at the point i shot the vid, there was 15 min of running on the rebuild...LOL

#26 · (Edited)
I have some tricks that usually work...LOL I got both tires mounted without difficulty in 20 min flat... They are tubeless, makes life so much easier....LOL i would always pinch a tube mounting tires...

And yes... SHe is a keeper for sure... She wants to help wrench on my truck, loves riding dirtbikes (but needs a few lessons on using clutches...shes no good with this one since its got a shorty lever and HD springs... Its got a very small friction zone...) gonna get her on my ke100 with a very easy clutch this spring...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.