Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys billy here looking foward to starting up the ol hobby again, ordered a new gprs r and have a project build going.....just wanted to say hey!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so.....have been absent again....work....ugh. anyways.....recived my new gprsr....and was disgusted with all the mistakes i need to fix....the frames completely new....and its hard to convert the old style exh on....but ive been messing around. plasti dipped her white with black wheels.....heres some pics

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Hey, Flames back, look like you have been busy. I have 5 plus projects going right now. Looks like they kicked the front forks out a hair more.
I like the scooter, been thinking of getting a California legal one, to cruze around on,lol.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sup epr! scooterdepot.com...abt 1200 shipped to my door. 150 cc...way cheaper for u seeing there based in CA..

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
In California, if you get a 260cc you can get on the freeway,lol. UPDATE: 11:00 PM, I just bought one 150cc 4 stroke California legal scooter at a different place as you did. $799, $69.99 6 months parts warranty, which you have to buy, and $238 S/H. $ 1,107 total to my door. New Update. Scooterus or what ever, called me said they don't have it, and tried to sell me some more exspensive ugly scooter. I hate people that waste me time, new $799 was to good.
The ads been there since March, there to lazy to put sold out on there site.
Just bought another 150cc Carb approved from KMS, Killer Motor Sports, BMS Grand prix 150cc, black 1st color. 2nd Blue. Atleast it says instock when you put it in your cart. $1394.77 to my door. About $140 to reg. at the DMV, and maybe $125 sales tax. It's a run around bike for me and my 15 1/2 yr old boy, will be getting his driving permit soon.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Ok, I think a snagged a photo from the site. It's a 147cc 4 stroke CARB approved for California, ( 150cc model ), scooters for M1 have to be under 150cc to be legal. I don't know if it comes with the truck, did not say, most a lot say trunk not included,lol. ABS brakes, alum floor boards, an old mans dream bike,lol. I am already looking for hp engine kits, CA. DMV says scooter exh may not be modified, and I say blow it out your.................,lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dam str8 bro. a lil diff from mine....mine came with the trunk but i didnt put it on....i also ordered it in wrong color....i hate yellow. ill be plasti dipping it white with blk wheels like the 47cc soon.....plasti dip is amazing its not permanent so if i wanna sell it later......
check out the video....

http://youtu.be/0r7xvBSqhOE

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Hey, I found a 180cc kit for the GY6 Honda clone scooter engines. $149.99, go from 57mm to 64mm bore, stock stroke, comes with everything, head, cyld, piston & rings, gaskets. Going to buy one now, but ride the scooter till winter then change, you can do it right on the scooter. Which means I need to mod an exhaust and get a bigger than 24mm scooter carb,lol.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
send a link over, if ya get a chance. thanks bro.
im also gonna ride her stock till winter.......i wanna have fun not work on it all summer! lol

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
SP4less has 4 valve heads for them $299, and $600 full kits, I looked there first. Think I got $149.99 kit off where I bought the scooter, Killer Motorsports, thinkl there was a button on the main page for Wholesale China Parts, and I click on it. Haven't ordered mine yet, I will go back and look later and PM you. Think the first thing I will order is a new drive belt, think I will need it,lol. The shipping company just called & is bringing the scooter Monday morning 7/8/2013.
Update I found it, and ordered a set of HP variator set of 6 14gm copper rollers %11.99 plus $6.99 S/H, probably cheaper if you buy more.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
That totally Sucks, did they take it from where you live? This winter I am keeping mine in the house by the back door. Don't think they can register it at the DMV. Probably some teenage kids, don't think there is a market for used parts on a China scooter. I would drive all around the area you live in, you might find the idiots riding around. Hope the cops find it

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah.....ordering a ruckus clone and this is the plan.......the look im going for anyway....im a little bitter about it but what are ya gonna do.....i have cranstons finest on it......oh and the police too! LOL

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I like the modded one a lot better and less weight. I ordered the 180cc 61mm big bore kit last night. It's on hold cause I ordered one hp cam and found another on there site, so I mailed them & they mailed me back and said they give it to there Tech Guy and they will get back to me. I have been looking at HP parts, these have a three shoe clutch with 3 bigger springs like a Cag. The hp spring set was $25, so I passed, since I am not doing this till next spring. They have a whole hp clutch assembly for $66 that has the springs on, I will ask about that too. Then there is the belts $25 to $50 for Gates good quality. The place online where I buy my ball bearings have Kevlar belts think all I need is a number for size.
My question is how do you change gear ratios, would have to be in the gear box that's has 90 wt. oil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.