Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post. Yay! I cant wait for this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Palm Coast Rider

whats up you sound sure of your self ill love to meet up with you i live in Palm Coast and i have a 50cc stock 4 stroke pocet rocket. im looking to upgrade but i havent found noone down here in the Palm Coast area with any intertest. ill enjoy meeting up with you on the weekends. i love riding!!!! Please holla at me and let me know whats really going on. Russell Rouson

·
Registered
20 Posts
You just missed a race right in your backyard. SEPRA held its first race of the season in Starke at the Euro Rally School. The next race will be April 16-17. You can get more info about SEPRA and racing at SpeedCreep.com.
http://www.speedcreep.com

rouson said:
whats up you sound sure of your self ill love to meet up with you i live in Palm Coast and i have a 50cc stock 4 stroke pocet rocket. im looking to upgrade but i havent found noone down here in the Palm Coast area with any intertest. ill enjoy meeting up with you on the weekends. i love riding!!!! Please holla at me and let me know whats really going on. Russell Rouson

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rouson said:
We race up in jacksonville every other weekend. This weekend we r filming a commercial at the track. u should come up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
F.Y.I. - Track in Hialeah, Florida

Just making sure everyone knows that there's a track in Hialeah, Fl. It's about 20 min south of Fort Lauderdale. If anyone needs directions, email Fred at [email protected] It's not competition, but it's a great place to pracice. (Saturdays only right now)

eastcoastpocketbike said:
We race up in jacksonville every other weekend. This weekend we r filming a commercial at the track. u should come up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts