Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any NYC riders out there? Preferably anyone from brooklyn (Or if you wish to ride in two weeks, ill be moving to Riverdale, Bronx)...

Let me know if there are any brooklyn riders on here, and let me know what part of brooklyn!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Th3ory said:
Any NYC riders out there? Preferably anyone from brooklyn (Or if you wish to ride in two weeks, ill be moving to Riverdale, Bronx)...

Let me know if there are any brooklyn riders on here, and let me know what part of brooklyn![/QUOTE

we are racing in upstate N.Y. next weekend at a kart track if you want to come up.
we race in mass. every other week theres about 20 cags that race there alot from nyc.
Oakland Valley Race Park
305 Oakland Valley Rd.
Cuddebackville, NY 12729 sept 4 & 5

pinnacle raceway
451 Center St. Chicopee, Ma. 01013 sept 19
the guy that runs this is from brooklyn "tri state minimoto racing"
hpoe to see you there.

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
there used to be west hampton but it closed 2 weeks ago so a developer can build houses or condos, guy didnt even let the karts finish their race schedual there

·
Registered
36 Posts
vtech650 said:
looking for info on where to ride im from brooklyn also please email me if you have any info thanks [email protected]
i highly recommend sticking to an official track.. they are not that difficult to get to as long as you got some means of tranportation... and i dont think the $45 race/track fees are too much, id rather shell out $$ for a worry free,summons free, safe riding environment..(FYI summonses for riding PB's on the street can sum up to about $200+)... and i actually thought i was not going to be satisfied by a bi-monthly schedule, to be honest, i haven't rode on the streets/parking lots ever since running on a designated track...renegade street riding is just way too risky nowadays, not only with the cops but also with the danger of getting hit by a car or truck... keep it on the tracks and off the streets, even if you have no intentions of getting serious with racing, you can just go along for a fun run... LOL at least thats what i first intended to do.. and now im sucked into some serious racing...

peace,
DRE

PS... a POLINI CAG.. wtf?:confused:

·
Registered
113 Posts
ARGH!!! i wish i would have saw this thread earlier.....i live on long island (to be more specific i live in middle island) and i felt like i was the only person with a pocketbike.....now i sold my pocket but i got an x18 if anyone wants to race/ride.....lemme know where u live

·
Banned
13 Posts
Me again. lol wish i saw this before as well. I'm in park slope brooklyn and would love to race or have a fun run once i get my bike. it would be real fun to meet up with you a biggs. i'm happy because im not the one bumping a 3+ year old thread

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
middle island is out by me, I'm up in port jeff. The only real riding around is in Jersey at english town. They're running this saturday. Not sure if etown lets the 125cc's run. You could always head up to Oakland Valley and run the kart track there. They have motards, nsrs, ysr50's ect.

Always better to dig up an old thread rather then start a new one

·
Registered
113 Posts
oh so ur in port jeff huh????well wheres oakland valley??? cuz new jersey is a little far for me (being i gotta ask my dad to drive me in his truck and hes not a big fan of the motorsports thing....:()

if you hear of anything out here lemme know ill def go to it

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know this thread is old, but whoever still rids come to Coney Island. Right across there is a huge deserted diamond park. It's a very smooth pavement and it's HUGE. Right near West 8th train station of you're interested.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Contact Kellers Motorsports,corner of 5th ave and spur drive north....They run pocketbike races out of Nassau Colliseum through LIKA.....LIKA 2008: Long Island Karting Association ....They run mostly karts and cags but they said if they get a big enough midbike turnout theyd run some heat races and if not and you pay the fee and pass tech you can run without racing;-like practice laps in between heat races and after..............Peace

1 - 20 of 27 Posts