Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a full fairing pb... i can wheelie it with no issues and hold it like nothing,

i get on my cousins Half Fairing bike basically bone stock except for a rocket key, spark plug, modded box and fuel filter running synthetic oil and 94 octaine..

the bike rides perfectly fine.. as soon as i lift the front end and throttle it.. it turns right off... we can ride for as long as we want.. as soon as its lifted about an inch off the ground the fuel bogs and it cuts out.. if i drop it down and fuel it.. i can continue riding.. its the most bizzare thing i have ever seen.

perhaps the fuel line? i have no idea and i tried and tried but nothing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope.. it has a purolator filter with the paper cone....

i have the same filter on my bike......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But there is still fuel on the line... u can see it.. massive fuel on the line......
not like it drys out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, ill give that a try..... because the fuel line has constant flow no problems.. the bike operates 100% but whenever the front tire is 2 inches off the ground she bogs out and till it shuts off.....

Gravel-Fun said:
Sounds like a float problem. You could trade with yours to confirm it.

Roy

·
Registered
664 Posts
My bike shuts off when the tank is almost done, the fuel line is still done. Then i refill the tank and it starts right back up. Probably has to do something with fuel pressue.

·
Registered
149 Posts
yea what gravel-fun said ^...maybe lift the forks up a lil bit to add that extra fuel to get in there n then when the bikes tilted the fuel will still clear the jet and engine will still get fuel...makes sence to me..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts