Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
R32 x15 110cc manual 4 speed Super Pocket Bike
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking around and doing some research but I’d like to get other input. I want to add a oil cooler to prolong the life of my engine and keep the oil cooler. I read that I need a high flow oil pump. Can anyone confirm. Also, are there any reputable sellers or websites?

·
Administrator
3,548 Posts
Changing the oil more frequently with a premium motorcycle wet clutch oil is going to help your engine way more than any sort of trash aftermarket oil cooling setup that could fail and cause catastrophic engine failure...

If you want real performance gains and a cooler better running engine go with the aftermarket name brand quality exhaust system.

Getting the hot gases out of the engine is by far the best thing you can do for it it will help the top end and valve train run substantially cooler and better flow will give you more power to boot.

·
Registered
R32 x15 110cc manual 4 speed Super Pocket Bike
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Changing the oil more frequently with a premium motorcycle wet clutch oil is going to help your engine way more than any sort of trash aftermarket oil cooling setup that could fail and cause catastrophic engine failure...

If you want real performance gains and a cooler better running engine go with the aftermarket name brand quality exhaust system.

Getting the hot gases out of the engine is by far the best thing you can do for it it will help the top end and valve train run substantially cooler and better flow will give you more power to boot.
Any specific brand to go with for the x super pocket bikes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts