Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any philadelphia riders out here or at least near by, im trying to get a nice group together at a local parkling lot well lit at night after 9pm weekdays to ride till around 12am.. A lot of R/C guys show up there also but they keep to thier side and we keep to ours.. Cops dont care that we ride there i go almost 3x a week.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hunting park Ave. At the Aj Wright / Payless center

LoudounLegion said:
I wen't to a summer program in Philly, and might go to college there, where is the lot at?

·
Registered
10 Posts
built for this

yo, my names Tank and i'm wit that, any day is good. i just got my bike and i'm looking for some answers too about these bikes

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well, First turn out wasnt a lot of people but it was hella fun, tank showed up with his full fairing cag in black and yellow, very sick looking n fixed up his carb for him and got it to stay on nicely... its pretty quick. tank is a big guy and was keeping up with us that are half his size.

. me and my little cousin were there along with a few of my friends.. i took a bad spill trying to cut off tank on a corner.. lol... it was fun.. hopefully we can get a couple more people to show up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
off the chain!

Damn, hunting park is the place to be at 9pm during the week. a few people came out but i had a great time. The guy kev & his peeps were cool as hell. I had a problem with my bike staying on at full throttle and Kev fixed it in no time at all and the races were on. If yall are close by then u gotta come out and ride.

pocket bikes, remote control cars that do like 60 mph . people standing around watching, it was cool. see yall there next time!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
age is no matter, but right now i wont be riding for a while i took apart my bike completely, ima repaint the frame and add in some performance parts too so it might be a few weeks before im out again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
any of you guy's have aol if so what's your screen name's?

Kevin said:
age is no matter, but right now i wont be riding for a while i took apart my bike completely, ima repaint the frame and add in some performance parts too so it might be a few weeks before im out again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mtytank said:
[email protected]

what day is everyone free to go and race this week
Tank, what up its me kev, my bikes down for a while, maybe month or two... im painting the frame, polishing the wheels, and installing mad ish on it before i take it out again, completely rebuilding both bikes......

cya in a few months be ready for the hotness!!!
carbs, exhaust, intakes, piston, head its on!!!

hit me up if u need help with something ill be more than glad to help you anytime with ur bike.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Kevin said:
Tank, what up its me kev, my bikes down for a while, maybe month or two... im painting the frame, polishing the wheels, and installing mad ish on it before i take it out again, completely rebuilding both bikes......

cya in a few months be ready for the hotness!!!
carbs, exhaust, intakes, piston, head its on!!!

hit me up if u need help with something ill be more than glad to help you anytime with ur bike.
hey Kevin,
My names Kevan and im in philly, about 4 blocks from Upenn. When you get your bike all back together let me know. I'd like to go ride with you and others. Around my place theres just a very small parking lot and the back lot to the university of science. But security has kicked me out of there a couple times. So i'm allways looking for new places to ride. hope your painting goes well. Check out my gallery, I just finished painting my bike and polishing/painting my rims.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo I have a cag, an X2 and i am looking into a GRG 15 hp. What nights do you guys ride? And is there any age to young to ride? is there ever any domestic disturbance reports because of the noise?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we havent rode in a while, my bikes are down and ive gotten lazy to repair them, just waiting to get parts in to bring them back out strong... no noise disturbances, there are no homes around the area so no one can really complain.

·
Registered
19 Posts
looking to ride

Hey kevin I'm from Moorestown I would like to get in on that Philly riding.Are you guys still hitting it?

Tim

Kevin said:
Well, First turn out wasnt a lot of people but it was hella fun, tank showed up with his full fairing Cag in black and yellow, very sick looking n fixed up his carb for him and got it to stay on nicely... its pretty quick. tank is a big guy and was keeping up with us that are half his size.

. me and my little cousin were there along with a few of my friends.. i took a bad spill trying to cut off tank on a corner.. lol... it was fun.. hopefully we can get a couple more people to show up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
still up for gettin a group of riders together, I have sence talked to the security personel at the university and they have agreed to let me ride in there lot on the weekends, its a big nice lot if anyone is intrested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts