Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got a call from rob bush the owner of palmetto, hes a real nice down to earth guy. he said he is having his first track day this weekend on saturday. he said will be glad to have pocketbikes for the trackdays, and if we give him some notice he will be happy to let us do the race days as well. he said he would give us 2 to 3 classes for pocket bikes. also if some of us wanted to we could ride in some of the big bike classes that we would be competitive with. i thought that was fairly interesting as i think it would be fun to go up against some x bikes or motards in a race. anyway i will be there this saturday for the track day. i will have my blata 2.5 and my prody bike. i hope to see some other guys out there as well

rob also wanted me to post his whole schedule so hopefully some of yall will be interested in going into some of the events. so i copied and pasted this from his post on semra.

Jan. 29 Track Clean-up Day
Feb. 12 Trackday
March 5-6 Race 1
April 2-3 Race 2
May 28-29 Race 3
June 18-19 SEMRA Race 4
July 9 Track Nite
Aug. 20 Track Nite
Sept. 17-18 SEMRA Race 5
Oct. 22-23 Race 6
Nov. 20 Trackday

Schedule Subject to Change

More info to follow

Palmetto Super Track Elgin SC 29045
803-466-2288
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Man i really wish i could make it. Had i'd known much earlier i would have planned on it.
I do think i'll be able to make one of the earlier march dates. Or gonna plan for it to many projects not enought money.LOL

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
lemme know homie
theres gotta be more mid size bikes this time for me, it was fun last time but not a big enough class

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
lemme know homie
theres gotta be more mid size bikes this time for me, it was fun last time but not a big enough class
Oh yeah Blitz theres always bigger bikes at this track.Infact it's totally the other way around. It's only 2hrs 1/2 drive oneway from my house.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
good, i finally got my own whip to transport my bike till i fix the g-low
really hope to get the kids to a race this year as well, spread the corruption

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
good, i finally got my own whip to transport my bike till i fix the g-low
really hope to get the kids to a race this year as well, spread the corruption
COOL! Now you need to find a spot up in your neck of the woods so i can make a few trips up your way to practice!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a GREAT time at the track yesterday. i feel bad for everyone who couldnt make it. yall missed out on a great time. it was super fun bumping going back and forth with the big bikes. had tons of track time and it was nice riding a different track. i hope this becomes a track lots of pocket bikers will race on.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
have to give this thread a bump.Just incase theres anybody in Nc that wants to race their midbike,xbike or pocketbike. This is a fun track and relaxed atmospher......GREAT FUN!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is our 2012 schedule. Hope to see some new racers this year !!
2012 Palmetto Supertrack Schedule
Feb. 26 Track day
March 24-25 Round 1
April 21-22 Round 2
May 26-27 Round 3
June 16 Round 4
July 14 Round 5
August 18 Round 6
Sept. 15-16 Round 7
October 20-21 Round 8

1 - 20 of 28 Posts