Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I will like to know more details on modding a Walbro WT-813 to my 47cc/49cc Bone-Stock CAG. After searching through the forums, this is what I gathered on the items needed; kindly highlight to me if I've miss out anything.

Walbro WT-813
Throttle arm/shaft (av513)
Velocity stack (af310)
3/4" choke plate (af206)
swivel (av914)

I know i need an adaptor for the carb, but I 've no idea which one to choose from. Hope someone helps. Thanks.

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
You need to lighten your clutches get some racing springs and lighten your flywheel and get a rocket key, at Dave's there 95 cents each. The 603 copy carb is fine, then you will need a tuned exhaust, $69 Pro Jet or Fatty exhaust w/ grooved tank at PB Parts in Florida.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to lighten your clutches get some racing springs and lighten your flywheel and get a rocket key, at Dave's there 95 cents each. The 603 copy carb is fine, then you will need a tuned exhaust, $69 Pro Jet or Fatty exhaust w/ grooved tank at PB Parts in Florida.
Wow, thats alot of things to be done. A noob question, can the 603 fit into the reed engine without any major issues? Also, will I need a fuel line re-kit package and how about the throttle linkage? Anyway, thanks for the feedback EPR. Appreciate it.:)

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
Wow, thats alot of things to be done. A noob question, can the 603 fit into the reed engine without any major issues? Also, will I need a fuel line re-kit package and how about the throttle linkage? Anyway, thanks for the feedback EPR. Appreciate it.:)
its been mentioned dozens of times about the pumper carb...All my cags have pumper carbsand all mt spare engines too...The retrofit kit makes install relatively easy and straightforwards...youll need to bend the cable bracket...the throttle cable works on any carb and you will need a fuelline kit from HomeDepot...........

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
See the Lucky 7 avatar photo, see that little yellow line running back to the tank, thru a brake bleed screw threaded in to the cap and sealed and the return line drains into the tank. Line to the carb is 1/8" ID small engine gas line, the return line might be .090" ID line. Think you can make the 1/8 work for a return. Off my cap is a bigger gasline and I push one into the other, so you can get the cap off. It looks like a vacuum breather but it's not,lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.