Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
39cc Water cooled engineGoing to start on the little MTA4 or Blata clone engine soon, but I'd like to line up the parts. Going to need a pull starter, the flywheel parts (I think), Gear cover, gear sprocket. water pump belt, gaskets, and bearings, rubber boot for carb manifold. Looking for a kit or individual pieces. Would like to be sourced in the US if possible as Postal prices for overseas are becoming increasingly $$$$$$. Did find a new fairing kit......$80.....shipping $ 247....so thats OUT. I'll just stick with my 1/2 fairing for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, the flywheel nut.

I’ve sprayed PB Blaster and let it sit but it doesn’t want to budge. I read somewhere that they sometimes epoxy thes on. Any hints for removal?

·
Administrator
3,701 Posts
I cross my fingers and hit it with the Milwaukee sometimes bad things happen during disassembley snapped bolts and such...

·
Registered
Lucky 7 with BB head kit, 2-shoe clutch w \zocchi springs, flywheel mod, lift-plates
50 Posts
Hi Bentleyss, nice project. I am busy with the same one at the looks of it. The flywheel nut was not comming of until I asked a neighbour with an air impact tool. It was of in a second.

So, I don't know about parts in the US, but this German shop sends world wide with reasonable shipping. Maybe cheapest way if you need more parts in one order, especially if you need gaskets and stuff for rebuilding the motor; goped scooter tuning de

Happy wrenching

1 - 4 of 4 Posts