Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Is anyone running the PBU lift kit on their lucky 7? I'm tempted by this as thinking it may help clearance between shoe and floor when cornering, i'm finding that when i have my knee down my foot is usually skimming the ground aswell, i try to keep my foot at the angle where your sole is facing the fairing but still find it scrapes. Also i wonder if people have found a general improvement in the handling with this kit as PBU claim?

And whilst i'm on the subject of PBU, jeez what a site.. they are expensive no doubt, the ported stock carb being a prime example, which doesn't even look as good as most of the members efforts i've seen on here!! but what awesome stuff you guys have access to, those black widow reed cages. boost kits and some of the exhausts, not to mention the lift kit.. no one sells this stuff in the UK. I guess that shows how much more popular pocket bikes are in the States!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Have you looked at hkmotos, they don't have alot but what they do have is cheap, they ship world wide direct from Hong Kong.
BIS racing has Boost bottles, don't know if the ship to you.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Guys,

And whilst i'm on the subject of PBU, jeez what a site.. they are expensive no doubt, the ported stock carb being a prime example, which doesn't even look as good as most of the members efforts i've seen on here!! but what awesome stuff you guys have access to, those black widow reed cages. boost kits and some of the exhausts, not to mention the lift kit.. no one sells this stuff in the UK. I guess that shows how much more popular pocket bikes are in the States!
Ebay UK is your best bet.....................

pocket bike reeds | eBay UK

pocket bike hp parts | eBay UK

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Nice going Cam2, I have trouble searching for anything. Well, is that enough parts for you,lol??? Get the dark CF reeds, and I have the red shoe hp clutches they have racing springs and better material on the shoes than stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts