Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my cag is an AGIANO. N E 1 have this bike with mods? I have a pipe for the bike but i don't think it fits...and also any one have an idea what size rear sprocket to have to muv faster. my stock 64 tooth is bent and would like to put a better responding sprocket. I need to mooove faster and quicker.

Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OMG USE THE SEARCH just joking...

"muv" faster as in acceleration wise or top speed wise? You can just use a sprocket to increase acceleration, but top speed wise you'll need to do engine mods to increase hp and rpm. Mods such as a aftermarket pipe, new carb, porting, etc. The most bang for the buck mod would be the Jenny Craig weight reduction program.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not Too Much Out There. Mostly Bolt-on Parts. Just Found Out That Agiano Is Made In China. If You Have Problems With Internal Parts You Are Screwed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
sikksikksikk said:
no hes not screwed at all. more places sell cag/chinese bike parts now than any name brand
I DID FIND A HARDWARE STORE BY MY HOUSE WHO CAN GET INTERNAL PARTS AND INSTALL. THEY ALSO DO PORTING FOR AROUND $100.

·
Registered
364 Posts
mviray said:
I think my cag is an AGIANO. N E 1 have this bike with mods? I have a pipe for the bike but i don't think it fits...and also any one have an idea what size rear sprocket to have to muv faster. my stock 64 tooth is bent and would like to put a better responding sprocket. I need to mooove faster and quicker.

Any info appreciated.
There are plenty of modifications available for your bike. Have a gander:

http://www.davesmotors.com/store/pocketbike/47cchpparts.html

·
Registered
364 Posts
miniracer666 said:
NOW I AM CONFUSED......MY OWNERS MANUAL SAYS THAT IT IS A 49CC, BUT SOME SITES SAY THAT IT IS A 47CC. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTS FOR 47CC AND 49CC?
Yes, the parts are very different.
There is an easy way to tell which engine you have:

If your carburetor and intake connect to the crankcase, you have a '47cc'.
If your carburetor and intake connect to the cylinder, you have a '49cc'.

·
Registered
73 Posts
davesmotors.com said:
Yes, the parts are very different.
There is an easy way to tell which engine you have:

If your carburetor and intake connect to the crankcase, you have a '47cc'.
If your carburetor and intake connect to the cylinder, you have a '49cc'.
WELL I GUESS IT'S A 47CC. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN V-STACK WITH CHOKE AND REGULAR V-STACK? I WANT WHAT WILL GIVE ME MORE POWER. AND HOW ABOUT FIBERGLASS REEDS? DO I NEED TO DO ANY OTHER MODS BEFORE OR AFTER ONE IS INSTALLED?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts