Pocketbike Forum banner

Picked up a Lucky 7 today for $75

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  EPR 
#1 ·
Whats up guys! picked up my first Lucky 7 today and am loving it! I have a Cagllari I built from the bottom up and now want to do the same to the Lucky. I cant believe how much better built this bike is than a Cag, never seen one in person till today. Any color recommendations for frame and fairings? Also is there any good sources to get fairings from. Its missing the fairings that wrap around the sides of the bike and windshield. Other than that shes all there and completely stock but not for long. Also im looking for a complete HP exhaust system new or used. so if anyones selling one let me know. Same goes for the fairings. Thanks

#2 · (Edited)
My CAG Build
Painted Pearl White against a flat black frame. Looks killer and pretty quick with an HP air filter, velocity stack, ported and jetted stock carb, black widow triple stage reeds, ported zh1 head, and HP exhaust system. Very quick compaired to my stock Lucky 7. Any recommendations for the lucky performance wise are welcome

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
I have one too that I turned into a semi chopper w/ front axle foot pegs.
Its the Cadillac of China pocketbike frames. I have some alum plate going to move the rear section back 4 inches.
On both the Cag & L7, I would drill more holes in the frame engine mount plate, 4 or 5 total if they will fit the plate area.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.