Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the size on a stock 47cc? 40 or 44mm?? thanks in advance! having a brain fart i belive its 40 though....its been awhile

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mpr says its 49cc.....but i doubt it lol
the pics of the exhaust look weird....cant wait to see it in person.....and throw it away lolol
i wondered what they were goin to do with the epa breathing down their necks....
looks quite restrictive

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
hey anyone know if boosted306 (sam) still does carb porting work?

Yes he does but you get less maintainance better performance and ease of tune with a Walbro WT603 or 813 HP pumper carb.........

That under exhaust is very EPA friendly and will come with a device that lets air into the pipe............Whatcha gonna use for an exhaust?.....

There are no true 49cc reeded engines....Just 49cc piston ported engines.......The 49cc is a theoretical number.......Use the calculator for yourself the math dont lie...............

Heres a good laugh on the subject of the engines from the "EXPERTS"[LOL] at PBU................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

I asked them if I was gonna get a true 49cc engine and how can I tell if its a real 49cc engine and whether or not can you tell between the smaller or bigger engine by looking at them.............Heres What they wrote back.......................LOL

You cant tell engine size w/out measuring the bore of the cylinder. We offer the Full fairing cag model for $379.00 shipped. The top speed on these bikes stock is a little over 30MPH.

Thank you,
We look forward to serving you soon,

PBU
POCKET BIKES UNLIMITED
10090 Highway 9 Unit #9
Ben Lomond, Ca. 95005
831/336-8218 F. 831/336-9756
http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
s style i bought off hk motos that ill prob more than likely need to modify to fit lol. yeah i guess ill just have to measure.
im curious to see what else they changed......epa wise

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Flames back, that's there new side exhaust or something, probably has a spark arrester screen. My ATV did. The Jet Pro fits the A1 better than the A2 full body bikes, the rear frame crossbar gets in the way.

·
French Fries N Cheese
1,174 Posts
its this one.
Yeah in a half fairing that will go through the frame, if not you can always go for side mounted like I did on the pocket quad. Performance wise the Jet pro and stock exhaust are night and day. As you can see from the pics it was a very tight fit, and I had to cut the front footrest support bar that runs underneath the front of the motor mount, basicly birectly underneath the exhaust port. the flange and head pipe wasent an exact fit so I used some tiger patch exhaust tape. Also I had to use some stronger springs to hold it together.

The exhaust I want to get my hands on now is the Technigas exhaust, they are pretty hard to find though.

You could always go for a fatty 2 piece pipe with stinger. the dimensions are closer to the stock exhaust as far as how it mounts and sits in the frame, just the belly is bigger and the head pipe is alot wider.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Yes, that is the monkey. When I had it on my A2 full fairing, it was cut the cross bar or raise the muffler up 1 1/2" or so with an $8 brass hardware pipe fitting, 1 1/2" had to grind the ID threads to fit the rear pipe section. I just got a SS copy racing pipe for my C1 for $119 at hkmotos, and got a IP2 copy Cag racing pipe from a member here, don't have a photo to post yet, there one in the parts for sale ads.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Very nice pipe, look at the angle in the front of the chamber and the steep angle in the rear, perfect. Nice short head pipe, but the pipe between the muffler looks alittle short for a tuned pipe. Can't tell by looking at the pipe,lol. That Cag IP2 pipe that bends around 180 degrees and back down and a long thin muffler, it's ugly but it works will try to put it on the Husqvarna 1 ring 44mm, 49cc billet case Cag engine in the A2 if it will fit or the V1 40mm Cag w/ the 1 ring Husqvara piston going in the Razor Rocket frame.
On the C1 China pipe need to heat up where to two pipes meet w/ my torches and make a good taper fit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.