Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January

Monday 1/27/2007 3 - 9 pm

This is the only date left in January. $40/racer PKRA News for directions.

If you are tired of depending on me for updates to the schedule, check out Home. They are the #1 source for updated schedule info. I recommend them over depending on me. If you see an update, let everyone know. We need to represent!

No more excuses people. The holidays are over! :p

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Roll call.....who will show up this time? Count me in for three again - if all goes welll more....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new job, Rob! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
me and kate should be there now im workin in town finally got a new job
RobDude Congrats...Glad to see you found EricaDudet
Shes Great...Good Luck to Rasberry Kate this season...
I'd love to see you'all make a run for the Border
and hit up some of SC's events...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's Monday, whatever the number of the day is. ;) Sorry guys, just workin' with what I'm given! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
yes we know erica is great and good help and thanks erica i finally dont travel anymore so i can do anything to help are group in az and big bone we are going to do are best for the sc events but we are going to do the usmgp west series and hopefully az series so if we have time we will be there thanks everyone

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
psst, rob........hey rob, ya hear those footsteps? Chaz is comin for ya! ha ha
Is Brad coming out as well? my boy wants to get out there and mix it up with all the team havoc riders again....

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's Monday, whatever the number of the day is. ;) Sorry guys, just workin' with what I'm given! :D
EloDudet do Me a favor please. Take good care of Rob,
Rassberry Kate and their family....It will be well
worth any effort,
you put into it, I promise...

·
Registered
125 Posts
big bone elo and brian are the best they have been great help for us and u too basil and brohner and this little guy name chaz he thinks he can ride and beat me but well u know hehehehe someday u will be as good as me chaz maybe hehehehe anyways see u all at pkra and brad just bought a new truck so im not sure he can pay to ride but he will be there for sure as im making it mandatory for all team havoc riders to be there except for are 2 outa state riders

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
yeah he's just messin' - I think he's getting tired of just riding with me and Ryan - he needs some more consistent competition if he is to keep improving...

·
Registered
125 Posts
kelly he hasgotten so good i cant believe ho good he is and we will be out to practice more i hope he knows i was just messen 2 i cant get over how good he has gotten see u all sunday on bell and monday at the track

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are Midbike allowed like a catye if it is not it is not fair it only goes 25mph whene those other ones go 40mph:mad:
I don't think anyone would have a problem with you participating in the practices, but you'd better check out www.azmotard.com for the frame slider and other track prep requirements. I guarantee you they'll require an X bike to meet the same standards as the other larger bikes regardless of top speed. :)

·
all bout skills
43 Posts
jus saw the post up for racing @ pkra,my kids and i want to thank u erica for postin up practices for us pb riders.
we will definatly try to be there maybe will do a half day work and school so my family can come!
thanks agin erica!
Randy

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
yeah he knows your just messin'...me and Ryan can only give him so much comp (especially since I built that bike for me) ha ha
I have some side work this weekend but should have it wrapped up on sat - now just need the weather to cooperate...
will def be at the track again - tell Brad I can help him out if he needs it to ride that day...it was only us and ^^^^^Randy at the track last time, and we left after like 3 hours, so idk if anybody else showed up....
also trying to convince Tom and Dill to go as well - we will see...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts