Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some information on organized racing in NJ... We HAD a thread going about the track at Englishtown and how they were working out kinks in their insurance to accept PBs... Are their any PB friendly tracks in NJ??

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think Atco might be in Atco NJ, ive seen always pb's there...
i want to find a place specific to drive them and have a track for racing around cones and such. im from North philly but hey i drive so i can go anywhere where there is organized racing, right now i only ride with my little cousin and his bike is bone stock except for plug, needle position and synthetic oil and high octaine... =/

FallingHurts said:
I was looking for some information on organized racing in NJ... We HAD a thread going about the track at Englishtown and how they were working out kinks in their insurance to accept PBs... Are their any PB friendly tracks in NJ??

F

·
0 Posts
Hey FallingHurts,

Are you going to try the place in Roxbury this weekend. Let me know and I'll come ride with you.

Thanks,

Fritz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post here tomorrow if we are going... I would like to go around 9:30am sat morning... does that work for you??

Fritz said:
Hey FallingHurts,

Are you going to try the place in Roxbury this weekend. Let me know and I'll come ride with you.

Thanks,

Fritz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to call Atco to see if they have anything organized... that would be a sweet deal!

Kevin said:
I think Atco might be in Atco NJ, ive seen always pb's there...
i want to find a place specific to drive them and have a track for racing around cones and such. im from North philly but hey i drive so i can go anywhere where there is organized racing, right now i only ride with my little cousin and his bike is bone stock except for plug, needle position and synthetic oil and high octaine... =/

F

·
0 Posts
FallingHurts said:
I'll post here tomorrow if we are going... I would like to go around 9:30am sat morning... does that work for you??
I think I could make it around 10am. -Fritz

·
Registered
42 Posts
Menace here,What good> I my self am trying to raxe my bike,but i got the bigger version. I got the Cat-eyes( boreem)Just customized it.So hopefully I could find a track here in New Jersey so we could race. I got people line up an dready to go not Only from Jersey but from New York City too. Let me Know where this Roxbury place is so i could head up there with my crew.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'm from phila living in jersey, willing to go any day and race. names Tank. some body let me knoe something.
my bike is stock too, what can i do to make it faster and or whellie

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got ot Pocketbikesunlimited.com and you'll hopefully find the performance parts you need. Or visit SDscooters.com they have performance parts also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yo dude i dont know what bike i have, i won it in wildwood last week on the board walk. how can i tell the difference

mine is a full fairing china pocket rocket bike
i've seen similiar bikes on line.
i will be in philly tonight at the meet that was left on here yesterday

i have questions too, when i give my throttlr full gas it cuts off, what is that

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
the first bike is the X-1
The secound Bike is the cateyes I just customized it so it might look a lil different, plus a took *** the farings off.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Track

TRY THE TRACK AT THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES ON RTE 1 IN LAWRENCEVILLE.ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM QUAKERBRIDGE MALL ON THE NORTHBOUND SIDE.ITS ACTUALLY A NICE BIG TRACK THAT PEOPLE USE TO GET LICENSE ,BUT MY BUDDIES USE IT ON SUNS AS A RACE SPOT.IT COMES COMPLETE WITH CURVES AT ALL INCLUDING STRAIGHT AWAYS.THEY DONT KNOW IT YET BUT IM ORDERING MINE THIS WEEKEND 15HP REPLICA GRC MIDI I GONNA KICK THERE ASSES.

·
Registered
10 Posts
track

njfinests said:
TRY THE TRACK AT THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES ON RTE 1 IN LAWRENCEVILLE.ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM QUAKERBRIDGE MALL ON THE NORTHBOUND SIDE.ITS ACTUALLY A NICE BIG TRACK THAT PEOPLE USE TO GET LICENSE ,BUT MY BUDDIES USE IT ON SUNS AS A RACE SPOT.IT COMES COMPLETE WITH CURVES AT ALL INCLUDING STRAIGHT AWAYS.THEY DONT KNOW IT YET BUT IM ORDERING MINE THIS WEEKEND 15HP REPLICA GRC MIDI I GONNA KICK THERE ASSES.
the cops dont bother u on sundays there, how many people usually show up on sundays

·
Registered
76 Posts

IT STARTED OUT WITH ABOUT 2 OR 3 GUYS NOW SOMETIMES ITS AS MANY AS 7 OR 8.PEOPLE ARE BUYING THIS THINGS LIKE CRAZY.MY BUDDY IS AN OFFICER SO NO THEY DONT BOTHER US.
mtytank said:
the cops dont bother u on sundays there, how many people usually show up on sundays

1 - 20 of 59 Posts