Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I am not sure what make and model, but seems to me to be an oldy top of the line scooter.

Its the first one I see belt driven, I like it.

How much you paid for it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not belt driven. There's a shaft that is attached to another shaft with a thin small chain and this shaft connects to another with a bigger chain??

I am not sure what make and model, but seems to me to be an oldy top of the line scooter.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
It's an old one for sure, they don't build them that good anymore.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts

Its not belt driven............Its #25 chain and also TF-8mm.......The scooter is Jackshafted............

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do not know? It's definatly not a viza!!! Frame looks totally different? The small chain between the two sprockets are extremely loose. Should there be some kind of plastic wheel in there or a tensioner?????

Its not belt driven............Its #25 chain and also TF-8mm.......The scooter is Jackshafted............

Attachments

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Its a Euro Go-Ped, I would contact davesmotors.com they sell Go Peds and alot of parts. It looks pretty old.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smart Mini Self Balancing Electric Unicycle Scooter

Have you been seeing those IO Hawk scooters and thinking of buying one? Did you change your mind when you saw the $800 price tag?

Well why buy a name brand scooter for an outrageous amount of money when you can buy a no name brand for nearly half the cost?

Our scooters are brand new and exactly the same, just without the name.only for $210 plus free shipping within the USA/Canada

Speed: 8mph
Distance: 15-20 miles
Charge time: under 2 hours

Contact us with further inquires

Homer's Cycles Inc
801 Galena St
Toledo, OH, 43611 United States
Email:[email protected]
Tel:(419)718-1791

1 - 13 of 13 Posts