Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody any help would be appreciated on this...I have a honda minimoto given to me the other day and so far I've replaced the throttle but the wires are diff colors the original colors coming from connector are red green and yellow and the new wires are red green and black but its the same thumb throttle.. how do I splice the colors together? I'm thinking the black goes to yellow an the others just match up...also I bought a charger new and hooked it up to the coaxial charging point on top of the bike and it sparks a lil on contact and the the charger goes from blinking green to blinking red....is that how its supposed to be?? its been charging for about an hour now but when i turn the key nothing happens and I'm completely lost at this point...I understand combustion engines but am trying to move to electric so I'm a super noob here any help would be awesome thanks guys an gals!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also is there any way to tell if my controller is fried?? I was thinking about by-passing the controller box by splicing battery straight to motor to see if it spins rear wheel..is this ok to do or is that a terrible idea????I'm not really electrically inclined yet 8)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts