Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I send a PM to CAM2, it goes but shows up blank, do you know what's wrong. Think my PMs get thru with everyone else I believe.

·
Administrator
135 Posts
Hello,

Is the issue that the formatting gets lost in delivering the message? or was there a secondary response to that PM that is the blank response?

EPR -Can I know what device, browser, and active add-ons were in use when this PM was sent. Can I also know roughly when this error happened? This way I can see if there are any back end errors I can catch.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still not sure if its working, have to send another PM. Now I am on my laptop, Intel i5 w/ Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge. I did not send anything but text. All last week had this problem.

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAM2 also said he switched from classic view to be able to read messages, or something like that, need to talk to him.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
CAM2 also said he switched from classic view to be able to read messages, or something like that, need to talk to him.

Its cool EPR we will just work through this sites deficiencies...Ive been doing it long enough.......LOL

They dont care about the site issues Im having as they haven't realized that's why you've posted this thread in the first place ..............LOL

Oh BTW the last two replies came back blank again....Stick to making a new PM everytime...Don't reply back......Chances are youll be wasting your time replying back to my PM's...

·
Administrator
135 Posts
Hello EPR,

I just shot you a PM to see if I can duplicate the bug with you, hopefully we can resolve it once we've found the issue.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got another scammer, nomorethoughts09, check it out..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts