Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I recently purchased a blade pocke bike but then sold it to my friend for about the same price I had payed for it the reason was I was talking to a few people on her and they told me that bike was not very good and I could have gotten better for a little bit more one of them mentioned a Lucky 7 Raptor if anyone knows were i can look at this bike please let me know and also i was on a website called pocketbikesunlimited.com and there were selling a two that caught my eye one was a rear suspension Cag 49cc air cooled for 279 and the other was a F/F cag 49cc air cooled for 450 with free shipping but it had front and rear suspension i dont know why they dont really give there pocket bikes names and i couldnt figure out how to view the specs if anyone knows were i can get a good quality pocket bike that has alot of potential and easy to work on please let me know and please dont tell me to go to minpocketrockets.com thanks

·
Señor Member!
958 Posts
i would personally go with the lucky 7 out of those you listed.

its all depending on your budget.....

oh and use some periods and maybe the return bar will ya? :p

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hello, I recently purchased a blade pocket bike, but then sold it to my friend for about the same price I had payed for it. The reason was, I was talking to a few people on here and they told me that bike was not very good, and I could have gotten better for a little bit more. One of them mentioned a Lucky 7 Raptor. If anyone knows where i can look at this bike, please let me know.

Also, i was on a website called pocketbikesunlimited.com, and there were selling two that caught my eye. One was a rear suspension Cag 49cc air cooled for 279, and the other was a F/F cag 49cc air cooled for 450 with free shipping, but it had front and rear suspension. I dont know why they dont really give their pocket bikes names, and i couldnt figure out how to view the specs. If anyone knows where i can get a good quality pocket bike that has a lot of potential and easy to work on, please let me know. And please dont tell me to go to minpocketrockets.com, they're [deleted remark].

Thanks
Fixed and readable now, Blue ....

·
Stormin' Mormon
310 Posts
I've been looking at the raptor from minipocketrocket and how close to the lucky 7 is it?

As for the cag with rear suspension. I wouldn't bother just gonna get in the way for an air filter and would be annoying to work around plus its added weight. True race pb's are solid frames. I don't know if PBU just sells the bikes once getting them from china and marking up the prices, or if they rework them. All I know is they are on the pricey side. And the one with front and rear suspension is what I think your looking at is an X1 or X2. Lotta bike for a littlr engine.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
There in California, rent and everything here is high, so it gets passed on to you. I would look for a place as close to where I live as Possible. You have to look at the whole deal, price, tax or no tax, shipping costs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts