Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently found a pocket bike in the rental house i was living in it was in need of repair in a lot of ways and still needs it. I was able to get it running again but there are a lot of things that look like their missing on the bike and im not sure what is really missing and i have no manual for it. Also the chain seems to be coming off alot and i was wondering if anyone knew why that would be if it would help for me to provide pictures just ask and i will provide them.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I have recently found a pocket bike in the rental house i was living in it was in need of repair in a lot of ways and still needs it. I was able to get it running again but there are a lot of things that look like their missing on the bike and im not sure what is really missing and i have no manual for it. Also the chain seems to be coming off alot and i was wondering if anyone knew why that would be if it would help for me to provide pictures just ask and i will provide them.
Maybe you could snap a few pictures and upload them to Photobucket or something like that? then post a link on here to the
Code:
http://www.photobucket.com/image/loaction/12345theimage.jpg
Like in the code window.

It really would help us to help you even faster!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts