Pocketbike Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I replaced my X18 rear braking with dirt bike unit, but you have no brake light. I added one, and have not been able to bleed the air out, even with one way bleeder hose. I even forced fluid back back thru the bleed screw. Then Winter came, need to see if I ran all the fluid out of the master cyld as soon as it warms up.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
110cc fully auto
Not bad...Its about the same as the X22 as far as quality...When you notice the crude way they attach the rear swingarm might turn you off but I have a pretty easy mod to fixing it with radial roller bearings and fabbing up bearing holders to weld to the inside of the frame on both sides where the swingarm attaches.......

The metal to metal slop can only be fixed one way without frame mods as mentioned and that's to firm-up on the swingarm bolt which in-turn slows down the suspension to where its not operating naturally and may cause a crash aswell as a rougher ride...

Also to mention the rear shock just like the X22 is like a pogostick spring..

That model has a twin too and that's the X6 or aka R6...……..

Depending on whether it has a single or dual tip exhaust determines the model for me...Theres subtle differences between the R6 and X8 bodykits...

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
look for a used bike parts bike or used plastics new plastics are no longer manufactured you can try to find YSR plastics and make it work but even those are getting harder and harder to find alot of the china bikes where discounted over 10 years ago

·
Registered
7 Posts
look for a used bike parts bike or used plastics new plastics are no longer manufactured you can try to find YSR plastics and make it work but even those are getting harder and harder to find alot of the china bikes where discounted over 10 years ago
Thanks just the bikes r hard to find where I'm at but ill look for ysr I might get luck would u no which 50cc pocket bike is the largest I no cag is definitely to small thanks again

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
X15 to X22 are the biggest of the super Pocket bikes don't be surprised if it takes you some time it took me over a year to find the tank cover for my X8

81 - 98 of 98 Posts