Pocketbike Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
I replaced my X18 rear braking with dirt bike unit, but you have no brake light. I added one, and have not been able to bleed the air out, even with one way bleeder hose. I even forced fluid back back thru the bleed screw. Then Winter came, need to see if I ran all the fluid out of the master cyld as soon as it warms up.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Post up a picture I can identify many many models by eye...Ive owned quite a bit of bikes and worked on lots too over many many years...……….

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
110cc fully auto
Not bad...Its about the same as the X22 as far as quality...When you notice the crude way they attach the rear swingarm might turn you off but I have a pretty easy mod to fixing it with radial roller bearings and fabbing up bearing holders to weld to the inside of the frame on both sides where the swingarm attaches.......

The metal to metal slop can only be fixed one way without frame mods as mentioned and that's to firm-up on the swingarm bolt which in-turn slows down the suspension to where its not operating naturally and may cause a crash aswell as a rougher ride...

Also to mention the rear shock just like the X22 is like a pogostick spring..

That model has a twin too and that's the X6 or aka R6...……..

Depending on whether it has a single or dual tip exhaust determines the model for me...Theres subtle differences between the R6 and X8 bodykits...

81 - 92 of 92 Posts