Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have read quite a few posts but this is my first time posting. I recently got one of the new pocket bikes from minipocketrockets and was wondering what the new ones had different from the old ones besides the muffler. I've seen videos of the 49cc mta2 cags doing 31 stock and mine only goes 24. I was considering doing a complete bebuild of the motor but I was gonna buy another stock one and mod it because this would be my first time and I don't want to ruin the only motor I have. I see that Cam2 and EPR seem to be quite experienced with the whole thing and I hope one day to be that knowledgeable as well.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Cam has a hole post on this somewhere I'm sure.. But the Muffler has Catalitic restrictors, think there is a screw in the throttle housing and the carbs are not adjustable or something... Start with a new fatty muffler and do some easy mods.. You can get that baby going quicker than that with little effort and some cash.... ;)

Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.